The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They ain’t really frauds. Nobody ever expects anything from the Pac 12, hard to be frauds when the expectations was already low

meh
how two of your 1 loss ranked team lose at home that ish is embarrasing

Oregon losing at home to washington :scust:
1 loss ucla losing at home to a 3-5 arizona?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
still amazing to me mack brown at 71 is 9-1. Literally a decade ago I thought the game has passed him by and he was just an old relic that couldn't win like he used to in the new spread offenses type ish.

Return of the mack

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This how I know yall on bullshyt and not even talking from a genuine place, lol. It's the same mfs in here that be with the bullshyt too. So he throwing to world class athletes that are always open, right? It's the team and they good w/o him, right?

But when Mac Jones and DeVonta Smith was in the same Heisman race, or they had a defense littered with top award winners & favorites, no one said a peep about one excusing or canceling out the other, right?

If we really wanna talk about it, 18 might have a bigger gripe than anybody with not even being CONSIDERED for any of the hype.

Yall got it tho
full

Oh a lot of people said that about Bama QBs for years, I was fighting for my life on the bird app defending them too. Only reason nobody said it about Bryce this year is because he’s throwing to future XFL receivers.

Welcome to my world :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh a lot of people said that about Bama QBs for years, I was fighting for my life on the bird app defending them too. Only reason nobody said it about Bryce this year is because he’s throwing to future XFL receivers.

Welcome to my world :russ:

:heh:

brehs cant even get seperation, its literally bryce rolling around in the pocket and slinging a perfect pass that these bums sometimes even fumble

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Texas A&M wideout Moose Muhammad IIIdid not play tonight in the Aggies' 13-10 loss to Auburn even though he was dressed out and on the sidelines. A&M boss Jimbo Fishertold the media afterwards that Muhammad's absence was an internal matter but Muhammad himself had something to say after the game via social media.

"Wanted to clear the air and state that I was benched through the entirety of tonight's game due to wearing arm accessories (sleeves), which I've head tons of success wearing throughout the course of football career....I apologize to my teammates & fans who may view my decision as selfish or of any negative nature, however I’ve been playing this game for a majority of my life and have a strong understanding of what’s best for myself in the field of play!"

The tweet was deleted shortly after being posted. Gigem 247 was told immediately after the game that Fisher had a rule about skill position players wearing sleeves and that this kept Muhammad out of the game. This information was provided prior to the posting of the tweet.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Washington is a good team but I agree with the Arizona one
Losing to Zona at the crib is lowkey despicable

Combine that wit Lanning’s team going for it on 4th and 1 on their own 30 wit less than 2 mins on the clock

The pac 12 did us a favor, no way we need to see that shyt come January

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't see anyone beating Georgia. Their d is too good. I watched the game yesterday these dudes don't miss tackles, you can't run on them. Even when you throw and make a pass a defender is right there. Their offense is too good I saw them ran a hurried up offense and went down the field in like one minute. Those two tight ends are mammoth and catch everything. Their wide receivers catch everything. It was a true road test and brehs could have easily won 44-0 the only reason miss state scored was a lapse on special t eams (punt return for a td) and then stetson bennett threw a INT at his own 20 that set up miss state.