MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Definitely she’d a few tears this morning

UVA like 45 mins from me, imagining if this was my teammates got me hurt

dude would have prob made it to the nfl, had crazy size for a wr and look at that avg per catch

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

dude would have prob made it to the nfl, had crazy size for a wr and look at that avg per catch
He replaced the role they had Jelani Woods in last year

Dude was a monster but was having an iffy season, whole offense has fr fr under Elliot this year

He was definitely gonna get drafted, I really wonder wat this was about, dude shot 3 football players and killed em

Daps
Reppin
Chi
IMO a move from Ole Miss to Auburn is fairly lateral when you factor in the rabid fanbase that wants to compete at the championship level. You'd be expected to at least beat bama 40% of the time. At ole miss you can have 3-4 losses and not really get much heat put on you. Auburn will be in a tough position until Saban retires, especially considering a rebuilding LSU.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
IMO a move from Ole Miss to Auburn is fairly lateral when you factor in the rabid fanbase that wants to compete at the championship level. You'd be expected to at least beat bama 40% of the time. At ole miss you can have 3-4 losses and not really get much heat put on you. Auburn will be in a tough position until Saban retires, especially considering a rebuilding LSU.

I don’t think Lane is going to Auburn, I think this is Auburn fans doing with UTK fans did with Gruden.

They’re not getting Freeze either.

It’ll probably be someone no one is talking about, whether that’s good or bad, idk.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
SEC heads, has it been announced how the additions of UT & OU will look? Will they add one to the East and one to the West? Will they do away w/ East/West and go w/ top 2 teams get into the conf. title game? Pods?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They're a good team but I don't think they're a great team. Being ranked around #12-15 is what they deserve.
I think they are still top ten, but we will see how things go, they will def drop, but if they win out
damn the UVA shooting involved a former football player and current players

3 people were killed, 2 football players have been identified

My god, that’s tough I’m literally at a loss for words