The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't see anyone beating Georgia. There d is too good. I watched the game yesterday these dudes don't miss tackles, you can't run on them. Even when you throw and make a pass a defender is right there. Their offense is too good I saw them ran a hurried up offense and went down the field in like one minute. Those two tight ends are mammoth and catch everything. Their wide receivers catch everything. It was a true road test and brehs could have easily won 44-0 the only reason miss state scored was a lapse on special t eams (punt return for a td) and then stetson bennett threw a INT at his own 20 that set up miss state.
Y’all said the same thing last year

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Texas A&M wideout Moose Muhammad IIIdid not play tonight in the Aggies' 13-10 loss to Auburn even though he was dressed out and on the sidelines. A&M boss Jimbo Fishertold the media afterwards that Muhammad's absence was an internal matter but Muhammad himself had something to say after the game via social media.

"Wanted to clear the air and state that I was benched through the entirety of tonight's game due to wearing arm accessories (sleeves), which I've head tons of success wearing throughout the course of football career....I apologize to my teammates & fans who may view my decision as selfish or of any negative nature, however I’ve been playing this game for a majority of my life and have a strong understanding of what’s best for myself in the field of play!"

The tweet was deleted shortly after being posted. Gigem 247 was told immediately after the game that Fisher had a rule about skill position players wearing sleeves and that this kept Muhammad out of the game. This information was provided prior to the posting of the tweet.
Regardless of what people report, I think him and Achane opting out
Taking the sleeves off aren't an option on Jimbos team. Once you put them on :ufdup:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
The way Heisman voters usually vote is best offensive player on the best team. That’s how Mark Ingram won, he shouldn’t have won over Suh
Nebraska had 3 losses. If UNC goes 12-1 then Maye deserves it

This how I know yall on bullshyt and not even talking from a genuine place, lol. It's the same mfs in here that be with the bullshyt too. So he throwing to world class athletes that are always open, right? It's the team and they good w/o him, right?

But when Mac Jones and DeVonta Smith was in the same Heisman race, or they had a defense littered with top award winners & favorites, no one said a peep about one excusing or canceling out the other, right?

If we really wanna talk about it, 18 might have a bigger gripe than anybody with not even being CONSIDERED for any of the hype.

Yall got it tho
full
Lol yea I'm sure the OSU fan's opinion is coming from a genuine, thought out place. UNC would have 4-5 losses if they had Stroud instead of Maye.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
i was under the impression that DJ Durkin wasn't a good coach after what happened at Maryland even tho he did get jim harbaugh's stamp of approval after being at michigan and stanford. I know he was the DC for ole miss but how did he end up on Jimbo Fisher's staff? TA&M must really have money to burn given how mediocre they are this year

ole miss under DJ Durkin as DC basically was in shootout mode every game if it wasn't for Matt Corral. idk what happened with lane kiffin but he regressed as an offensive mind with his toss-sweep left playcalling, both jimbo and lane wont delegate the playcalling to the OC, and idk if hiring sons of coaches like charlie weis jr makes them a good coaching hire or if lane could get charlie weis sr as a bonus family consultant like lane does with monte kiffin (but it's not like charlie weis sr is any good otherwise he would still be coaching)....lane kept on calling the same plays against bama and got his players beat up because bama's defense was expecting it even tho they got yards...i feel like white coaches who call the same play over and again including mike leach and steve spurrier don't really have empathy for their own players and treat them like reusable livestock that they can just recruit more of when their current roster gets injured or don't have first hand playing experience in the modern SEC/NFL themselves because running the same play would just make the defensive hits more aggressive the more predictable your playcalling is...this is not a fukking video game, you are basically committing child endangerment with those collisions that could be prevented if you simply switch up the plays

I didn't know that david cutcliff retired at duke and TA&M's previous DC went to HC over there. I didn't even see ESPN doing one of those disney-approved heartfelt videos or celebrating the guy like when steve spurrier retired. cutcliff coached both peyton and eli but decided to coach at duke with their academic restrictions as basically an alibi for not being fired due to mediocre seasons

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Nebraska had 3 losses. If UNC goes 12-1 then Maye deserves it

Lol yea I'm sure the OSU fan's opinion is coming from a genuine, thought out place. UNC would have 4-5 losses if they had Stroud instead of Maye.

Got no agenda unlike yourself lol. Could easily see somebody putting Hooker over CJ and would be just fine with it. Tryna have Maye leap frog like 2-3 people though just cuz you can't push for Brice anymore (and cuz you have this insane infatuation with a certain midwest team for some odd reason) with 2 losses aint the move though.

Like I said tho, you and breh got it. Last cpl games and championship weekend gon straighten it all out.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i was under the impression that DJ Durkin wasn't a good coach after what happened at Maryland. I know he was the DC for ole miss but how did he end up on Jimbo Fisher's staff? TA&M must really have money to burn given how mediocre they are this year

ole miss under DJ Durkin as DC basically was in shootout mode every game if it wasn't for Matt Corral. idk what happened with lane kiffin but he regressed as an offensive mind with his toss-sweep left playcalling, both jimbo and lane wont delegate the playcalling to the OC, and idk if hiring sons of coaches like charlie weis jr makes them a good coaching hire or if lane could get charlie weis sr as a bonus family consultant like lane does with monte kiffin....lane kept on calling the same plays against bama and got his players beat up because bama's defense was expecting it even tho they got yards...i feel like white coaches who call the same play over and again including mike leach and steve spurrier don't really have empathy for their own players and treat them like reusable livestock or don't have first hand playing experience in the modern SEC themselves because running the same play would just make the defensive hits more aggressive the more predictable your playcalling is

I didn't know that david cutcliff retired at duke and TA&M's previous DC went to HC over there. I didn't even see ESPN doing a video or celebrating the guy like when steve spurrier retired. cutcliff coached both peyton and eli but decided to coach at duke with their academic restrictions
I thought Durkin was solid at Ole Miss considering what they were before he got there

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

god damn, you can't even wear sleeves or take them off? would sleeves prevent you from catching the ball or create more fumbles or something? i noticed that a lot of big 10 football players don't wear sleeves or extra insulating attire even when it's snowing, idk how they function in that cold or if they are just used to it as long as they don't get frostbite or catch a cold/flu, etc