The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Oh he definitely deserves an invite. And I would say he's about 3rd in the race right now myself even though the books have him at about 5th, and there's good reason for that. So its funny tl me hoe people in here tryna shoot him to #1 all of a sudden.

There's a reason why they're 9-1 and only ranked 15. And the Northwestern game was uncanny and even then I'd put their D up with sum of that trash in the ACC. He won't have a single win/game better than Penn St or scum, or a Bama or LSU for Hooker.

I think if he keeps putting up numbers and shows up against Clemson in the ACCCG, he’s got a shot.

Really the whole Heisman race is gonna come down to Championship weekend.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elliott can’t get players at UVA cause the school doesn’t accept transfer credit.
Wait so if somebody wanted to transfer to UVA then how do they go about doing it. They gotta start over from the beginning in school? Even if they like a junior or senior?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This how I know yall on bullshyt and not even talking from a genuine place, lol. It's the same mfs in here that be with the bullshyt too. So he throwing to world class athletes that are always open, right? It's the team and they good w/o him, right?

But when Mac Jones and DeVonta Smith was in the same Heisman race, or they had a defense littered with top award winners & favorites, no one said a peep about one excusing or canceling out the other, right?

If we really wanna talk about it, 18 might have a bigger gripe than anybody with not even being CONSIDERED for any of the hype.

Yall got it tho
full