The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Drake Maye for Heisman over Stroud :mjlol:
There’s a lot of QBs that can throw it to elite talent at WR that is matched up against slow big ten defenses

Shroud isn’t doing anything special this year.

Maye has no defense and has to make plays all game long for his team to win

I would have Corum ahead and Hooker Ahead of Shroud too

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
There’s a lot of QBs that can throw it to elite talent at WR that is matched up against slow big ten defenses

Shroud isn’t doing anything special this year.

Maye has no defense and has to make plays all game long for his team to win

I would have Corum ahead and Hooker Ahead of Shroud too

Yall shyt on the ACC left and right, and breh hasn't even played the cream of the crop (Clemson or even Flordia St) from over there yet and all of a sudden it's Mayesanity. Yall too transparent...

Hooker I'll allow even though yall will just do everything in yall abeled bodies not to give an osu player props lol

But Maye? Not a single win against a ranked team. A L against a team we beat. Please stop. Get some help 💙

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Drake Maye for Heisman over Stroud :mjlol:
Yards: Maye +511
Passing TDs: Maye +2
Rushing Yds: Maye +438
Rushing TDs: Maye +4
Yd/Att: Stroud +0.4
Rating: Stroud 186 / Maye 182
INTs: Maye -1
Common Opponent (Notre Dame) Stroud 24/34, 2 TDs; Maye 17/32, 5 TDs
The numbers speak for themselves :manny:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yall shyt on the ACC left and right, and breh hasn't even played the cream of the crop (Clemson or even Flordia St) from over there yet and all of a sudden it's Mayesanity. Yall too transparent...

Hooker I'll allow even though yall will just do everything in yall abeled bodies not to give an osu player props lol

But Maye? Not a single win against a ranked team. A L against a team we beat. Please stop. Get some help 💙
We talking individual award. We’ve seen a player on teams with 2-4 L’s win it. He’s performing

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Now do strength of schedule and best defense played :skip:
I’m sure Drake would’ve widened the gap if he got to play against Arkansas St, Toledo, Rutgers and Indiana. I know I’m not saying he should win but he SHOULD be getting an invite. I assume best defense played would be ND since they held y’all to 21. Unless you’re throwing Northwestern in there since they also held y’all to 21…

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’m sure Drake would’ve widened the gap if he got to play against Arkansas St, Toledo, Rutgers and Indiana. I know I’m not saying he should win but he SHOULD be getting an invite. I assume best defense played would be ND since they held y’all to 21. Unless you’re throwing Northwestern in there since they also held y’all to 21…

Oh he definitely deserves an invite. And I would say he's about 3rd in the race right now myself even though the books have him at about 5th, and there's good reason for that. So its funny tl me hoe people in here tryna shoot him to #1 all of a sudden.

There's a reason why they're 9-1 and only ranked 15. And the Northwestern game was uncanny and even then I'd put their D up with sum of that trash in the ACC. He won't have a single win/game better than Penn St or scum, or a Bama or LSU for Hooker.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Oh he definitely deserves an invite. And I would say he's about 3rd in the race right now myself even though the books have him at about 5th, and there's good reason for that. So its funny tl me hoe people in here tryna shoot him to #1 all of a sudden.

There's a reason why they're 9-1 and only ranked 15. And the Northwestern game was uncanny and even then I'd put their D up with sum of that trash in the ACC. He won't have a single win/game better than Penn St or scum, or a Bama or LSU for Hooker.
Duggan should be ahead of Shroud too

I don’t think anyone watching football outside of OSU agree with Shroud leading the heisman race