The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We hear about this all the time. Heard about it especially last year. Teams got very gun shy last year. The issue this year is that the vets are in short supply.

The Warriors probably will trade the picks.

There trying to maximize the few years left of Steph and Klay now.

A few people brought up Simmons but there is no way the Sixers center a Simmons trade around draft picks

There trying to compete now.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
A few people brought up Simmons but there is no way the Sixers center a Simmons trade around draft picks

on the flip side, Golden State wanted to trade 2 last year for a vet and couldn't. They have 7 and 14 and wanna win now. Orlando has 5 and 8 and might wanna flip those picks. So many teams have 2nd rounders to burn

New Orleans has 4 2's
Brooklyn has 3
OKC has 3
Detroit has 3
NY, Charlotte, Indiana, Toronto have 2.

8 teams have 21 picks in round 2 among them. Round 2's mock won't make any sense by the end of that draft night

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the flip side, Golden State wanted to trade 2 last year for a vet and couldn't. They have 7 and 14 and wanna win now. Orlando has 5 and 8 and might wanna flip those picks. So many teams have 2nd rounders to burn

New Orleans has 4 2's
Brooklyn has 3
OKC has 3
Detroit has 3
NY, Charlotte, Indiana, Toronto have 2.

8 teams have 21 picks in round 2 among them. Round 2's mock won't make any sense by the end of that draft night

I think the Warriors definitely trade those picks and Wiseman for a player if one is available

Magic could but are they really gonna flip those picks for a veteran? There not close to winning, Maybe to trade up but I doubt any of the top 4 will move back except maybe Cleveland but even they probably take BPA and then trade one of their guards

Cavs aren’t at the point where they can draft for need in the top 5.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I think he could be a Grayson Allen that has a rough few first couple years but ends up being a stud. Dude was so tunnel vision at GT but he improved a decent bit at being a facilitator under Chris Beard

I think his frame is just gonna make it tough for him to ever be more than an end of rotation fella

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The Warriors probably will trade the picks.

There trying to maximize the few years left of Steph and Klay now.

I really think Philly at least considers Poole/Wigs and a pick. I just feel like they’d personally like more time to pantomime over what to do…I don’t even think they are at a conclusion on what to do with Ben

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I think he could be a Grayson Allen that has a rough few first couple years but ends up being a stud. Dude was so tunnel vision at GT but he improved a decent bit at being a facilitator under Chris Beard

I think his frame is just gonna make it tough for him to ever be more than an end of rotation fella
Knicks have a high 2 for him if that’s what they want

or trade Knox for a 2 in order to get Mac

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would be the perfect opportunity for Washington to rebuild by getting young players and picks for Beal but it sounds like they’re content being a team that fights for an 8 seed every year

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Knicks have a high 2 for him if that’s what they want

or trade Knox for a 2 in order to get Mac
If they go Cooper like I've seen on a few sites (I think they go for multiple guards regardless), that would be a funny hodge podge of guards. Ntilkina (maybe, probably not), IQ, Derrick, Reggie, Mac, Sharife. One specific site mocked them to get Butler with the first pick and Cooper with the second, which would make that all make a lot more sense (although I'd probably get Bullock outta here at that point)

IQ-Bullock-RJ starting, Derrick first off the bench, Butler as the next guard up, Sharife developing and Mac on the G-League? Or maybe they just don't go Mac at all