The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
One of those Texas bigs ain't going in round 1. Shaka was out here recruiting some bum ass rebounders

Luka Garza getting picked and might be on a good team's rotation
Greg might've performed underwhelmingly but I feel like the coach gotta get some blame for a mocked lottery pick potentially falling out of the first. That's pretty fukking tough to do

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
man i hope youre right for his sake... because the Ignite staff definitely isnt telling him shyt about biomechanics

If he keeps landing like this regularly, his career is going to be a mess.

I landed like that coming off a reverse lay last month and breh...my life flashed before my eyes. S/o to these athletic freaks that can sustain 18-20 years of shyt before the legs finally give out

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I wonder how many times he'll be asked why he quits on every team he's been on
As they should. He's gonna go to a team who's gonna treat him like a G-Leaguer. Even a mid to late lottery team might wanna develop him slowly and he's gonna have to deal with it. That's gonna follow him everywhere.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Greg might've performed underwhelmingly but I feel like the coach gotta get some blame for a mocked lottery pick potentially falling out of the first. That's pretty fukking tough to do

It's happened a lot. Most of these coaches aren't coaching shyt and can't develop kids. Then these guys buy into their hype and leave school too early. If you're lucky, you'll make it into the league. If you're a guard, most likely you won't make since there's just so many guards coming out every year. See: Trevon Duval, Jalen McDaniels, Christian Wood, Myck Kabongo, etc.

i gotta believe GS isn't gonna make the same mistake twice. they gotta be trading these picks :why:

$$$. No point in trading Wiggins with picks for something when there are no desirable stars out there