The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Jalen Green getting some HOF ceiling comparisons to Michael jordan and Jobe but I’m looking at those dude in their rookie year and college year(MJ) and even though they haven’t fully develop their body yet their frame is much bigger than Green. Green also doesn’t looks 6’5.

I need to go back to the league showdown with KPJ and see them side by side. Green looks terribly undersized.

I won’t pass on him but that dude looks closer to Malik Monk based on size. He’s going to need an offseason condition program :francis:

He's Zach lavine-ish to me. Athletic and skilled. Guys like Scot Barnes and kuminga are big bodies but can't shoot. But got a good floor game

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Saw somewhere online that we should expect non-shooters to fall in this draft (Barnes is who was specifically being discussed) since the Philly/Simmons fiasco.

:francis:

:yeshrug:

He's good but I remember scouting jerian grant and watching his ass getting beat in horse but a female in the women's team. Same thing with Scottie

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Coli mock draft starts once the lottery is over. If you're a Pacers fan or Nuggets fan, let me know so I can slot you into their pick. Otherwise I think I have every fanbase covered whether it's one fan or a whole gang of y'all.

Some of y'all might have to pick 2-3 times, so pay attention when it's your turn.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Unless the chaos option happens, Thunder are more than likely going to put 16 & 18 together to move around. Ain't no chance they make 5 picks on draft night. Wouldn't be shocked if they get out of those 2nd rounders too :yeshrug:

If they did manage to end up with a couple top 5 picks through Houston they probably would keep 16 & just draft the 3 while dumping the 2nd rounders.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
6/22 Lottery

7/29 Draft

reserve this for the coli mock

Order for now

1. Houston Rockets- @who_better_than_me
2. Detroit Pistons- @manyfaces
3. Cleveland Cavaliers- @jaguar paw
4. Toronto Raptors- @TradePascalSiakam
5. Orlando Magic- @TheGreatShowtime
6. Oklahoma City Thunder- @Loose
7. Golden State Warriors (via SEA)- @yseJ
8. Orlando Magic (via CHI)- @TheGreatShowtime
9. Sacramento Kings- @LezJepzin
10. New Orleans Pelicans- @Easy-E
11. Charlotte Hornets- @42 Monks
12. San Antonio Spurs- @Da King
13. Indiana Pacers-
14. Golden State Warriors- @yseJ

15. Washington Wizards- @mastermind
16. Boston Celtics- @KevJ @SchoolboyC
17. Memphis Grizzlies- @triplehate @holidayinn21
18. Oklahoma City Thunder (via MIA)- @Loose
19. New York Knicks- consensus
20. Atlanta Hawks- consensus
21. New York Knicks (via DAL)- consensus
22. Los Angeles Lakers- consensus
23. Houston Rockets (via POR) @who_better_than_me
24. Houston Rockets (via MIL) @who_better_than_me
25. LA Clippers- @pete clemenza
26. Denver Nuggets-
27. Brooklyn Nets- consensus
28. Philadelphia 76ers- consensus
29. Phoenix Suns- @MooseMouthMthafuga
30. Utah Jazz

You called number 4 breh :salute:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
The Magic finally moving on from Gordon, only to immediately draft him again in Kuminga seems funny to me

Very groundhog day-ish

Even more groundhog day-ish if they draft Scottie Barnes who is another jack of all trades, master of none tweener.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magic are cursed in the draft they either draft horribly or get unlucky in the lottery.

There gonna get Kuminga another player who can’t shoot and who’s a huge drop off from the top 4

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
What happened to Moses Moody?if the Raptors stayed at 7 or dropped a bit, he was a guy I wanted them to look at.

Looks like he's outside of the lottery everywhere I look now though. I could have swore he was locked in as a top ten guy at one point