The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He's the perfect fit for your squad...if they end up taking Sengun:francis:
I don't think Sengun is bad either. Dude got that Sabonis look to him. shyt, Giddey ain't no slouch either. This draft is way better than the last year's.

As long as we don't take Kispert I'm straight really. Really want a big though. Hoping its Kofi or Kai.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I don't think Sengun is bad either. Dude got that Sabonis look to him. shyt, Giddey ain't no slouch either. This draft is way better than the last year's.

As long as we don't take Kispert I'm straight really. Really want a big though. Hoping its Kofi or Kai.

I like Kai, seems like an ideal modern Pf/c

Giddey is good but I wonder what team will put the ball in his hands this early but he's a hooper. Reads the game well. .

Sengun just a monster in the low post but it's a throwback style but he's a hooper as well.

Kispert might not be a a big name but after seeing Miami's run with Duncan Robinson and herro..then Atlanta's with bogdanovic and huerter .. I'm thinking these dark horse runs seem to be coming from teams that prioritize wing shooting. So he has a chance to be over drafted and still help.

What's people's thoughts on Jalen Johnsons skill and talent level?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

Wizards should get #23 or #24 in this trade from HOU

No spacing . No one on that squad can shoot. And I wouldn't trade for Christian wood and include the pick when Kai comes out there to potentially do the same job but cheaper and with better D. Pause

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
No spacing . No one on that squad can shoot. And I wouldn't trade for Christian wood and include the pick when Kai comes out there to potentially do the same job but cheaper and with better D. Pause
This is fukking crazy. This is elite measurements. With his BBIQ and feel for the game, he got serious potential. This is a big 6 now.

I'm concerned about how far behind his shooting is.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Sengun's definitely skilled. He's putting historical numbers for a rookie in Europe and his feel for the game is incredible. But I'm concerned about his footspeed and lack of size. You draft him and put him in the same lineup as Melo and Gordon Hayward, it just limits what you can do on defense and it hurts you long term because it effects how you can build your team.

You draft someone like that, you better be sure he's an all world talent and not a net negative like a Kanter or Bargnani

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
to be honest Jalen Green is a major injury waiting to happen. I wanna cringe every time he lands violently on one stiff ass leg every time he comes down like young Rose used to do. Someone gotta fix his damn landing technique.:picard:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
to be honest Jalen Green is a major injury waiting to happen. I wanna cringe every time he lands violently on one stiff ass leg every time he comes down like young Rose used to do. Someone gotta fix his damn landing technique.:picard:

Most teams have a good physio/training staff now. I'd be really worried if he was in Washington, Philly, Indiana or Chicago since those teams have a history of misdiagnosing their players and letting their guys come back too early because of public pressure. But he should be fine elsewhere.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Most teams have a good physio/training staff now. I'd be really worried if he was in Washington, Philly, Indiana or Chicago since those teams have a history of misdiagnosing their players and letting their guys come back too early because of public pressure. But he should be fine elsewhere.

man i hope youre right for his sake... because the Ignite staff definitely isnt telling him shyt about biomechanics

If he keeps landing like this regularly, his career is going to be a mess.