The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
What happened to Moses Moody?if the Raptors stayed at 7 or dropped a bit, he was a guy I wanted them to look at.

Looks like he's outside of the lottery everywhere I look now though. I could have swore he was locked in as a top ten guy at one point

People are lower on him because he doesn't seem to have much upside beyond being a 3+D player. Pretty sure Keon Johnson will fall a lot too after he was measured at 6'3 instead of 6'6.
Yall drafted Shaq, Webber, and Howard :gucci:

And then they traded Webber for Penny Hardaway and went to the finals quicker than any expansion team ever did. That team has been quite lucky, they've just had shyt front offices throughout their history.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Magic are cursed in the draft they either draft horribly or get unlucky in the lottery.

There gonna get Kuminga another player who can’t shoot and who’s a huge drop off from the top 4
Kuminga could be better than anyone in this draft, and when you look at this team, they have wild depth but nobody great enough to lead it.
What happened to Moses Moody?if the Raptors stayed at 7 or dropped a bit, he was a guy I wanted them to look at.

Looks like he's outside of the lottery everywhere I look now though. I could have swore he was locked in as a top ten guy at one point
shyt tourney run. Arkansas won in spite of him.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kuminga could be better than anyone in this draft, and when you look at this team, they have wild depth but nobody great enough to lead it.

from what I’ve read about him from draft Twitter he has zero feel for the game.

Kinda sounds like a Jeff Green type player

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
from what I’ve read about him from draft Twitter he has zero feel for the game.

Kinda sounds like a Jeff Green type player
When he played well, the Ignite played well. When he struggled, the Ignite struggled, and the Ignite struggled when Jalen Green was playing at his best.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he played well, the Ignite played well. When he struggled, the Ignite struggled, and the Ignite struggled when Jalen Green was playing at his best.

gotcha.

I’ve only seen clips so I’m only going by draft guys.

draft Twitter especially those Stepien dudes seem to be really down on him.

I’ve seen people say they wouldn’t take him top 10

the mainstream guys from the big sites seem to be higher on him

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Thunder probably take all boom or bust guys right?

Kuminga/Barnes
Garuba
Jones

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where is this Jalen Suggs to the Cavs talk starting.

Maybe barnes can show more shooting potential in workouts. But I’d rather just go BPA or put together a deal for Simmons.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Garuba could go as high as 9. Sacramento cannot in any way target a guard again. Between Sengun and Garuba for #9 and Charlotte might just take whoever is left at 11.

Gotcha.

Do you expect a lot of trades like they’re saying?

Seems like a lot of teams mid to late lotto either don’t like their draft slot or want to win now and get veterans

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Gotcha.

Do you expect a lot of trades like they’re saying?

Seems like a lot of teams mid to late lotto either don’t like their draft slot or want to win now and get veterans
We hear about this all the time. Heard about it especially last year. Teams got very gun shy last year. The issue this year is that the vets are in short supply.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rich Paul is gonna just force the Lakers to draft a Klutch player

:mjcry:

I'll take B.J Boston :wow: