The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hopefully this guys is the defender people say he is;

Plus, I'm kinda done with Lonzo.
To me, he's like pre-offensive option Smart, where all breh had to do is dog people. I can't think of anyone in the last few rounds of the tourney who even wanted to dribble against breh. Suggs handle was looking bush league 9/10 times they was matched up.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Top 40 for now. He can go as high as 22
I think he should've came back, he's just so young. Younger than most of the 22 class coming in including Chet, Banchero, Hardy, Baldwin. He could've been a lotto pick next season after a strong season starting at Bama

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
To me, he's like pre-offensive option Smart, where all breh had to do is dog people. I can't think of anyone in the last few rounds of the tourney who even wanted to dribble against breh. Suggs handle was looking bush league 9/10 times they was matched up.

I've been demanding New Orleans draft more defensive minded players for five years, now.

But, we drafting dudes like Jaxson Hayes (who's coming around a bit).

So, that sounds great.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

It's a done deal rockets taking Jalen Green.
KPJ in Jalen' s livestream saying "Don't say to much".

The game they had against each other Kevin Porter went off. He had 29 9 and 9 or something close. It'd make a good back court. Now what to do with wall is the question..

He and KPJ going against Cleveland guards especially if they have suggs will be must see tv

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Be 6 3" when your dad is 6 7" brehs :francis:

he's only 6'1 :heh: aka got a undrafted/2nd round grade

he's actually a very decent baller though might as well get that vanderbilt degree, worse he goes back to school and is at the very next spot - 2nd rounder/undrafted next year. His basketball career is prob overseas but nothing wrong with that.