The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I feel like that's a lot for Siakam

Essentially 3 lottery picks if you include Wiseman and Wiggins who was a positive for them

Jrue Holiday commanded alot more....If your the Raptors you have leverage if GS or someone wants an upgrade make them overpay to do it...Sorry Wiseman aint shyt and Wiggs altho my guy is a salary dump in every mock move hes in....10th pick in this draft isnt gonna land anyone even close to what Siakam is....this draft is top heavy and the Raps happen to be in the right side of it so make em pay if they want it...

Id rather the Raps deal with OKC directly if they want top 4 and are willing to move off SGA....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So I watched Sengun play a couple games now in the Fiba qualifiers and I dunno.

He's not a terrible athlete, but he's a 6'8 or 6'9ish center with no Defence or useable (that he's shown in these games anyways) perimeter game.

He does have nice some post moves and a great touch around the basket, but after watching him play I feel like he's getting massively overrated because of his age.

If I had to compare him to someone it'd be Andrew Nicholson without a jumper.

I think he could be a decent bench weapon in spots but taking him anywhere around the lottery would be a huge mistake based on what I've seen

I hate the Raptor fan promoting him and Giddy a big fukk no from me....

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So I watched Sengun play a couple games now in the Fiba qualifiers and I dunno.

He's not a terrible athlete, but he's a 6'8 or 6'9ish center with no Defence or useable (that he's shown in these games anyways) perimeter game.

He does have nice some post moves and a great touch around the basket, but after watching him play I feel like he's getting massively overrated because of his age.

If I had to compare him to someone it'd be Andrew Nicholson without a jumper.

I think he could be a decent bench weapon in spots but taking him anywhere around the lottery would be a huge mistake based on what I've seen
There are scouts who swear by him. On his own I’m not sure he’ll be great but he’ll be a nice case study as to whether that Turkish league can still be a good developmental ground.

@Loose OKC is up