Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@LezJepzin Sacramento is next

@Easy-E you're up after him

Hopefully this guys is the defender people say he is;

10. New Orleans Pelicans – Davion Mitchell, G, Baylor, 22 years old

There are a lot of disagreements when it comes to Mitchell. He could go as high as No. 7 to the Warriors or maybe he drops down to the bottom of the lottery. If he’s available for the New Orleans Pelicans at No. 10, I really like the fit. It’s a little difficult to project what this team might do here because we don’t know who their coach will be. But Mitchell fills a position of need here, especially if Lonzo Ball might exit in restricted free agency. Kira Lewis is a good point guard prospect already on the roster, however Mitchell’s ability to play both ends of the floor would be huge for the defensively-challenged Pelicans.

Moses Moody or Jalen Johnson here could beef up the wing position for New Orleans, though I don’t really know if they fit as well as Mitchell. He can defend, score and turned into a really good 3-point shooter this past season. That said, I’m not sure if we should buy that this aspect of his game is totally fixed. Do you believe the 157 attempts from deep, in which he hit 31.2 percent? Or the most recent 141 attempts in which he made 44.7 percent?

Is a trade possible? David Griffin has accumulated the most picks this side of Sam Presti. For a team looking to make the postseason now, I would not feel like they’re married to making the 10th pick. Would Minnesota try to trade into the first round? Would they aim this high?

Plus, I'm kinda done with Lonzo.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Hopefully this guys is the defender people say he is;

Plus, I'm kinda done with Lonzo.

I doubt he goes that high, but if he does it would be for his fit next to Lonzo, not to replace him. Then again I think one of the many shoot first small combo guards in this draft would fit even better on the Pels next to Lonzo.

Butler was the better prospect on that team except he has health issues. He would actually be perfect for ya’ll.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Draft Notes: Juzang, Abmas, Last-Minute Decisions
July 7th 2021 at 11:03pm CST by Arthur Hill
After leading UCLA to the Final Four, Johnny Juzang will withdraw from the NBA draft and return for his junior season. Juzang announced his decision on Twitter about an hour before the NCAA’s Wednesday deadline of midnight Eastern Time for early entrants to pull out of the draft and retain their eligibility.

“Going through the draft process has been an amazing experience,” he wrote. “I was blessed to connect with great people, learn and grow, and get a feel for life at the next level. I want to thank everyone who has helped me in this process including my family, trainers, school and especially my dad who helped me for countless hours!”

There was talk that Juzang might be a first-round pick after an outstanding performance in the NCAA tournament, but a disappointing showing at the combine hurt his status, according to Chad Ford (Twitter link), who speculates that he could be back in first-round consideration next year.

There’s more on last-minute draft decisions: