The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m seeing way too much Duarte to Lakers smoke. Nikka 24 playing against 18 year old kids. I don’t care how well he played :camby: give me Josh Christopher, Cam Thomas or hell give me BJ Boston. I need a young prospect with potential

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I’m seeing way too much Duarte to Lakers smoke. Nikka 24 playing against 18 year old kids. I don’t care how well he played :camby: give me Josh Christopher, Cam Thomas or hell give me BJ Boston. I need a young prospect with potential

No need to worry, it'll definitely be one of the Klutch prospects :russ:

BJ Boston, Jalen Johnson, Kai Jones or Moses Moody. If one of the latter 3 fall to the Lakers, they'll be taken

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Moses playing with some leaders that can coach him through the mental aspect of basketball would be huge for him.

Jalen would be the best option to me from a skill set perspective

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
First of all, don't your dare disrespect your countryman and mine :ufdup:

Secondly, he won't make it to 22.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First of all, don't your dare disrespect your countryman and mine :ufdup:

Secondly, he won't make it to 22.
I didn’t even know he was Canadian :ohhh:

apparently he has a promise somewhere. Knicks should draft him, he’d be a gawd in NY.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No, you need a ready contributor and a player that can shoot the ball

B.J. Boston won’t be shyt for 3 years

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, you need a ready contributor and a player that can shoot the ball

B.J. Boston won’t be shyt for 3 years
I’m tired of operating on Bron timeline, shyt like that is why we got that bum Schroeder. Old ass nikka lost his privileges after that pitiful quitting performance against Phoenix. I want BJ and Talen or Talen and another talented wing with potential. We can make win now moves without jeopardizing our future once again.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’m tired of operating on Bron timeline, shyt like that is why we got that bum Schroeder. Old ass nikka lost his privileges after that pitiful quitting performance against Phoenix. I want BJ and Talen or Talen and another talented wing with potential. We can make win now moves without jeopardizing our future once again.
Don’t be a fool Ingram with shorter arms has a strong chance of never being shyt and will never take you to a championship

While the window is still open you take advantage

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t be a fool Ingram with shorter arms has a strong chance of never being shyt and will never take you to a championship

While the window is still open you take advantage
Yea I’m sure Duarte is the answer. Give me a potential Ingram over a future role player. BJ was top 5 in his class and I’m not gonna let 1 bad season tell me he’s not gonna amount to anything. If he puts on weight :wow:

now imagine BJ at 24 playing against little kids like Duarte did. Come thru for us Rich Paul :wow:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have 2 early 2nd’s to do that. Anyone at 18 is probably coming over now instead of being stashed
In the position Houston is in(garbage) I try not to worry about and go with boa, but we’re the smallest team in the league and I’m see a bunch of mocks with Houston taking three guards, I got to say that would leave me :francis:.

Gordon, Wall, KPj, Brooks, Augustine, Khyri,

looing like Green at 2 and they really like Mann. :stopitslime: