The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Has all of the makings of a very bad deal. Once Kenneth Walker is gone, he's going to be forced to coach. That's championship level money. The LSU rumors must be real.

That transfer portal might buy him some time. I could see Zack Evans outta TCU heading to East Lansing after this season done.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Has all of the makings of a very bad deal. Once Kenneth Walker is gone, he's going to be forced to coach. That's championship level money. The LSU rumors must be real.

Remember what I said bout that cycle yesterday?
This just part of. Same shyt happened with fuentes . Got an extension early on...

Daps
Reppin
Chi

#blackexcellence

Tucker has literally 1 season at Colorado under his belt. I think they went like 4-8.

one CIVID fugazi season…I think we won 2 games

and one season that still has at least 3 more games to be played…

and he’s getting paid like he’s won a title…but I guess if Jim Harbaugh is still getting MMs every year then why not everyone else

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

This is what the SEC has been like for the past decade, everyone has seen Saban’s success and wanted to duplicate it, to the point where they’ve hired nearly all of his assistants and once it doesn’t go how they like within 2-3 years the coach is either on the hot seat or they’re fired. Fact is, what Saban has done at Alabama will likely not be duplicated for a very very very long time, if ever, even Clemson who’s been the closest to Alabama has taken a step back (at least this year).

Programs need to be realistic, Rome wasn’t built in a day and some programs will take longer to rebuild than others and the rebuild might not be multiple National Titles, but you’ll still be a really good program, take Notre Dame for example, Brian Kelly was on the hot seat for a bit and he still get criticized a bit but he has Notre Dame playing their best ball since Lou Holtz was there, they can beat all but maybe 2 or 3 teams in College Football.