The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Idk if we get LR but we putting the pressure OU to make him the highest paid HC to go with the fact that they are goin to have to play to get out the Big 12 and Alex Grinch is leaving so they’re goin to have to pay for a new DC

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Damn OSU IS -19.0 VS sparty! I'm interested in betting the under on that. Is that the largest spread of 2 top 10 teams ever?

OSU can win 38-20 and I get paid :mjlol:
Sparty has an awful pass defense and fOSU has the best receiving core in the country. I'd also take the under but that's the logic.

All of these teams are fitting their coach :ohhh:

Who they supposed to hire?:dwillhuh:
Same people they always hire, coordinators (eg Jeff Grimes), retreads (eg Tom Herman), and "hot" G5 coaches (eg Billy Napier).

I am curious who programs like Washington and Virginia Tech target though.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Idk if we get LR but we putting the pressure OU to make him the highest paid HC to go with the fact that they are goin to have to play to get out the Big 12 and Alex Grinch is leaving so they’re goin to have to pay for a new DC

Luginbill isn’t an insider and doesn’t know shyt. And where’s Grinch going to go? If anything, his rep has been damaged at OU. Only place I can see him going is back to OSU

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Same people they always hire, coordinators (eg Jeff Grimes), retreads (eg Tom Herman), and "hot" G5 coaches (eg Billy Napier).

Those are the same people who are getting fired now. Maybe it's time for a new approach.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
All of these teams are fitting their coach :ohhh:

Who they supposed to hire?:dwillhuh:

they will find retreads or coaches that’s hot, regardless if they may fit

Sparty has an awful pass defense and fOSU has the best receiving core in the country. I'd also take the under but that's the logic.

if im Washington or Tech i get a guy that knows how the sausage gets made ( a guy that will recruit the way you need to in the sec) i will also say this, in the case of the tech guy, someone that has some ties or can reach out to, the Virginia area and lock it down, especially that tidewater area