The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Doesnt make cent$ but, get money get paid black man, and we have seen other white coaches get the same treatment, why not Mel, this probably also due to the lsu rumors, so the price of a brick went up, but with that, nikkas not gonna want to hear nothing if y’all don’t slide osu psu and Michigan every year, it’s only so long you can eat off the transfer portal and field decent teams

can’t build a championship team off the portal, you can fill some holes or add dynamic playmakers who were not getting burn

get money, but, this is def an overreaction to the rumors

Alabamas run has created unrealistic expectations all over college football from the blue bloods to the middling to the cellar dwellers, no one’s happy with being ok-good-great, iyou see these Death Star programs and you pocket watch, we beat damn near every team we have faced and there will be an inexplicable groan if we don’t take it to the Buck Bro’s and trust me i want that win bad, but no one is being realistic that one of the biggest programs in America is our bitter rival so imagine trying to overcome that every year. We beat Penn st, folks still had something to say afterwards, yes we used to not struggle with them, but times are different, enjoy the game, enjoy the wins and quit living and dying with not being the Death Star of your region. As for fan base and Ad’s you will never be Bama but be patient like ND, and you will see what you can build Kelly is doing as good of a job you can with the talent and school he is at, he’s made adjustments gotten new staffs and thrived, and everyone’s tired trope, can’t win in the playoffs…. Well it’s a lot of schools that’s never been in the club let alone won in the club.

He's 16-13. I don't care how strong the rumors may be. That's way too much to give someone who has no resume.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He's 16-13. I don't care how strong the rumors may be. That's way too much to give someone who has no resume.

Charlie Weis ass got an extension off one year and several others like him, but again msu worried about lsu poaching him so they had to open up the brief case, it is what it is, sometimes shyt works in your favor

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This dumbass committee nikka said "set aside watching the games" when discussing the Michigan vs MSU rankings :what:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
94230879-2258-474-D-95-FD-D531-DEB4-F438.jpg
:duck:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I swear to god if Lane ends up in Miami.. MTV better fire up the truck and get real world season whatever the fukk it'd be, goin. You wanna talk about maximum fukkery? :pachaha:

This dumbass committee nikka said "set aside watching the games" when discussing the Michigan vs MSU rankings :what:

I really wish people would shyt the fukk up about the UM-MSU thing. (Not you Silkk.. the media) shyt is gonna play itself out these next two weeks. I couldn't give any less of a fukk if they were ranked one spot ahead of us instead. shyt is so not important right now.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I knew this would come up…. People looking at stats (not the games) and claiming teams in the Big 10 are playing monster defense.

That’s not what I see

well you better open up your eyes :russ: i kid i kid, if you think about it, every team Nebraska has played didn’t explode for a ton of points, now one could point is any team an offensive juggernaut week to week ?? Maybe tamu or ole miss but the reality is a lot of teams are not offensively whooping teams, but let’s not slight what Nebraska is doing