What's wrong with them?

Its gon be a homecoming and a homegoing
%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8B-the-funeral.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Cacs been hating on Stroud from day 1 this year.

It’s wild, they acting like this man ain’t hurt, now when he fukk around and take off and get folded up like some slacks, they gonna be saying oh he should stay in the pocket, he cost us the season :francis:

Would they ask Quinn Ewers to run more :mjpls:

Bruh you should see the comments up under, from saying they wouldn’t want to play with him, to he’s selfish, etc them white boys letting it all out :mjpls:

They don't even try at all.... Sparty should obviously be ahead of Michigan :dead:

why, we were the better team and they lost to Purdue, look sporty been sliding all season, they luck finally ran out, hope they beat osu though :sas1:

Tennessee put Georgia as their homecoming opponent :picard:

What's wrong with them?

at least the stadium will be packed

Its gon be a homecoming and a homegoing
%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8B-the-funeral.gif

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
OSU ahead of Oregon and UM ahead of MSU

a lot of times it’s WHEN you lose and WHO you lose to when compared head to head.

besides there’s 3 games left to play so these things work themselves out. If MSU somehow beats OSU they’d leap UM and be ranked #4.

MSU’s trash defense will struggle with Maryland and @ PSU will be a solid barometer of UMs toughness.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
OSU ahead of Oregon and UM ahead of MSU

a lot of times it’s WHEN you lose and WHO you lose to when compared head to head.

besides there’s 3 games left to play so these things work themselves out. If MSU somehow beats OSU they’d leap UM and be ranked #4.

MSU’s trash defense will struggle with Maryland and @ PSU will be a solid barometer of UMs toughness.

Bruh, Michigan’s QB is banged up. Both starting outside receivers are out. Their slot/return guy is out. Their most talented running back is out as is their 5 star freshman running back that’s missed the last 2 games. Their starting tight end MIGHT be back.. but he’s the least important one out of all those guys I just listed because of our great depth at tight end. On defense, our starting Cornerback is out too.

We’re about to lose to a mediocre ass PSU team and I’m disgusted.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bruh, Michigan’s QB is banged up. Both starting outside receivers are out. Their slot/return guy is out. Their most talented running back is out as is their 5 star freshman running back that’s missed the last 2 games. Their starting tight end MIGHT be back.. but he’s the least important one out of all those guys I just listed because of our great depth at tight end. On defense, our starting Cornerback is out too.

We’re about to lose to a mediocre ass PSU team and I’m disgusted.

think you guys beat PSU, who’s never really impressed me at all. Might be ugly af but lean on the defense and ball control and come away with some 17-14 type of win.

MSU relying on winning shootouts like we play in the Big 12 :stopitslime::stopitslime:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Does the LSU/Lincoln Riley thing have legs? I know LSU wants him but is the interest mutual or is this just a play for a raise?

Seems like LSU's top two targets are Jimbo and Riley - both are already in good jobs. It's going to be interesting to see what LSU does if they strike out on both. Do they settle for Napier? If they wait they might miss out on him too because TCU is eyeing him as well.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Does the LSU/Lincoln Riley thing have legs? I know LSU wants him but is the interest mutual or is this just a play for a raise?

Seems like LSU's top two targets are Jimbo and Riley - both are already in good jobs. It's going to be interesting to see what LSU does if they strike out on both. Do they settle for Napier? If they wait they might miss out on him too because TCU is eyeing him as well.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why leave OU for LSU? I have to imagine OU can match whatever LSU offers…and all due respect to LSU; who’s success the last ~20 is far greater than OU’s but from a historical standpoint, OU is a top 5 or so program where LSU is more top 10 or so…meaning the prestige factor isn’t really there. Not like he’s going from Washington to LSU or something…