The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Oh wow, that's my uncle Chuck leading this with Vaughn. Thanks for posting this.

Quality UM alums/fans acknowledge how deplorable this is. Same as MSU/OSU/PSU with disgusting situations involving their schools.

I spoke with a UM alum homie that lives outside of Midwest and had ZERO idea any of this even happened and was questioning why the national media isn’t bringing this up at all…

I told him the same PR company y’all hired to wrongly drag Izzo and Dantonio’s names into the nassar case is likely representing y’all in this situation.

I didn’t post any pro-MSU shyt for a year+ after that nassar shyt. fukking disgusting.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This is mostly midday shyt posting so don’t take it to heart but it seems like recently, when the bottom falls out at Florida, their rival wins a title

2013: 4-8 (FSU wins BCS title)
2017: 4-7 (Alabama wins CFP title)
2021: 4-5 (Georgia??)

Daps
Reppin
Chi
This is mostly midday shyt posting so don’t take it to heart but it seems like recently, when the bottom falls out at Florida, their rival wins a title

2013: 4-8 (FSU wins BCS title)
2017: 4-7 (Alabama wins CFP title)
2021: 4-5 (Georgia??)

Is Bama really a UF rival? I feel they’re a “rival” bc they’re usually both good and play in the same conference. But the UF fans I know are usually expressing most hated towards UTenn, and especially UGA and FSU.

However, back in ‘07; prior to Bama’s ascent back to top dog status, I was in SEC country and quickly learned all sec fans of all other schools had a collective disdain for Bama. It was a cohesive moment for them to all get together to hate on Bama.

I’m not from the south and again this is prior to Bama’s Saban dominance and right in the middle of UF’s dominance of CFB

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Is Bama really a UF rival? I feel they’re a “rival” bc they’re usually both good and play in the same conference. But the UF fans I know are usually expressing most hated towards UTenn, and especially UGA and FSU.

However, back in ‘07; prior to Bama’s ascent back to top dog status, I was in SEC country and quickly learned all sec fans of all other schools had a collective disdain for Bama. It was a cohesive moment for them to all get together to hate on Bama.

I’m not from the south and again this is prior to Bama’s Saban dominance and right in the middle of UF’s dominance of CFB

Personally I consider them a rival, in the same way that the Steelers and Titans are rivals.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Only bad blood when we meet.
And thats usually in the SECCG so a lot is on the line.
But generally they're more of an adversary than necessarily a rival.
Like no Bama fan is gonna have em in the top 5 of schools we hate but we'll look at em like :leostare: ya know fukk Florida

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@O.iatlhawksfan @invincible1914 is Mickey Joseph a good coach/recruiter? Or is it just the LSU brand name? There's smoke for him as the next OC
Mickey joseph is beast recruiter easily the best recruiter on the staff

it’s hard to tell if he’s a good developer tho some of these receiver come in day 1 balling out I don’t think it much to do with coaching. See Kayshon Boutte