The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
It’s crazy my Dawgs are the only top 5 team to be consistently dominant all year. I still think Bama and Ohio State are our biggest threats, but :mjlol: at all the crying for Cincy they did on College Gameday. Them boys almost lost to Tulsa at home

MSU lost to Purdue :yeshrug:. Georgia is the only team that has consistently passed the eye test. No other squad can really talk shyt about Cincy because everyone has had some questionable shyt. And then we get those random B1G and SEC teams getting ranked just to boost up team's resumes :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
MSU lost to Purdue :yeshrug:. Georgia is the only team that has consistently passed the eye test. No other squad can really talk shyt about Cincy because everyone has had some questionable shyt. And then we get those random B1G and SEC teams getting ranked just to boost up team's resumes :yeshrug:
Purdue is 6-3 with the 15th best passing offense in the nation

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It’s crazy my Dawgs are the only top 5 team to be consistently dominant all year. I still think Bama and Ohio State are our biggest threats, but :mjlol: at all the crying for Cincy they did on College Gameday. Them boys almost lost to Tulsa at home
UGA got lucky with the schedule this year.

Ten is ranked 21st in offense and it’s by far the best offense y’all will play this year

not having To play Bama or Ole Miss offense or go against TAMU defense was a gift

UGA believing they’re this all time dominate team right now is just perfect

UGA is 44th in offense, let’s see what happens when they have to match points with a OSU, OU or Bama

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Ten is ranked 21st in offense and it’s by far the best offense y’all will play this year

not having To play Bama or Ole Miss offense or go against TAMU defense was a gift

UGA is 44th in offense, let’s see what happens when they have to match points with a OSU, OU or Bama

:russell:

You really impressed by Bama, OSU or OU this year? None of those teams are getting 17 points on us AT BEST this season

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Those teams have a chance but it’s going to be a rough go for them against this defense

also Jimmy bout to get up out the paint

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt man

giphy.gif