The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:dwillhuh:

Breh didn’t y’all run for 10 total yards on Saturday? GTFOH, noones intimidated by y’all this year. Your OL is garbage and we’re gonna feast on y’all in Atlanta (provided y’all make it)

Fam.. ya'll been head and shoulders better than everyone else this season. Of that theres no doubt. But its like you're new to this college football shyt. The fukkery of college football is real.

That Harbaugh special.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Fam.. ya'll been head and shoulders better than everyone else this season. Of that theres no doubt. But its like you're new to this college football shyt. The fukkery of college football is real.

That Harbaugh special.

New to it? :dwillhuh:

This is one of Saban’s worst Bama teams in several years. They have no depth in the trenches, they can’t run the ball, the OL is in shambles. What am I supposed to be scared of? The A they swagger jacked from the Braves? Nah fukk that and fukk them. I can’t wait to see Bama in Atlanta

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
New to it? :dwillhuh:

This is one of Saban’s worst Bama teams in several years. They have no depth in the trenches, they can’t run the ball, the OL is in shambles. What am I supposed to be scared of? The A they swagger jacked from the Braves? Nah fukk that and fukk them. I can’t wait to see Bama in Atlanta

Aiight then..

tenor.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Glad to see Frost coming back, Now if they miss a bowl next season then its time to :camby: his ass up outta there

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Glad to see Frost coming back, Now if they miss a bowl next season then its time to :camby: his ass up outta there

This was the season to do it, because a lot of talent is about to leave, might not be looking good for him, he better pull a Tucker and grab some transfer portal talent

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This was the season to do it, because a lot of talent is about to leave, might not be looking good for him, he better pull a Tucker and grab some transfer portal talent
Ehhhh, Idk I kind of give everybody a pass for the Covid season