The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Imagine busting your ass and waiting your turn for 2 years. It's finally your turn and then your school takes a guy from the portal at your position and promises him a starting spot. Now you have to portal but no other coaching staff knows shyt about you and you end up at North Eastern Illinois or some shyt. :skip:

you gon put some respect on the fighting muskrats :gucci:

Why you gotta go there tho? I felt that.. :mjcry:

what would expect from a buckeye fan you know Smitty is the black cowboy that dresses up

His IG post been more disrespectful than anything. We lose one little game and the over the top OSU slander is out of control .:picard:. Had to remind him there was once a Mrs DropTopBuck :lolbron:

47ev8z.jpg

those who stay will be champions, she got processed

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
What? They bout to lose Gilbert, Stingley, and Ricks? :gucci:
Every year we got rumors that LSU is about to implode. Then those rumors mysteriously go away after the signing day in February.
Ricks and Stingley ain’t going nowhere. Gilbert wants to transfer likes hoe. Every team he picks get hit with recruiting violations. So there’s no bag. His problems wasn’t the school anyway, and we had him on pace to go first round. So he probably gonna come back cause it’s makes the most sense financially.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Every year we got rumors that LSU is about to implode. Then those rumors mysteriously go away after the signing day in February.
Ricks and Stingley ain’t going nowhere. Gilbert wants to transfer likes hoe. Every team he picks get hit with recruiting violations. So there’s no bag. His problems wasn’t the school anyway, and we had him on pace to go first round. So he probably gonna come back cause it’s makes the most sense financially.
Some hating ass Coach spreading shyt behind the scene, Rick was goin to transfer tho, but I’m hearing he’s not anymore, things are fluid there

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
you gon put some respect on the fighting muskrats :gucci:

what would expect from a buckeye fan you know Smitty is the black cowboy that dresses up

47ev8z.jpg

those who stay will be champions, she got processed

:deadmanny:. Black Cowboy reminds me of riding to FT Worth with my homie and randomly seeing this old black cat riding a horse down this back road. Had me like :ohhh:.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You’ll see that a lot in Texas. There’s a lot of black folks who ride around on horses, especially around Houston
Yeah that was my 1st time going up to FT Worth. Seen it on a few occasions in other trips up there. My 6 years living in Texas I only went to Houston twice. Once was on a detail in Beaumont which is about a hr away from Houston and another time to a Rockets game. Houston was like a 4 hr drive from where i was stationed. Dallas and FT Worth was like 2.5 so i was there often in my free time and wanted to get away.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Some hating ass Coach spreading shyt behind the scene, Rick was goin to transfer tho, but I’m hearing he’s not anymore, things are fluid there

Bullshyt. People start these ridiculous rumors talking like they got “sources”. Since our fanbase is straight bytchmade. They give that rumor legs. When the truth gets out, instead of saying they full of crap, dude’s be like I have “new” information from my “sources”. And that’s how people hustle their way into becoming “insiders”.

If any of that stuff was true then Ricks and O$U have committed blatant NCAA violations since he’s not in the portal.

Why would an upset player still be going to offseason workouts during covid year with no transfer restrictions?

We go through this every year. Mainly cause our white fans are some scarred ass hoes and cry about everything.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that was my 1st time going up to FT Worth. Seen it on a few occasions in other trips up there. My 6 years living in Texas I only went to Houston twice. Once was on a detail in Beaumont which is about a hr away from Houston and another time to a Rockets game. Houston was like a 4 hr drive from where i was stationed. Dallas and FT Worth was like 2.5 so i was there often in my free time and wanted to get away.
How many cowboys games did you go to?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bullshyt. People start these ridiculous rumors talking like they got “sources”. Since our fanbase is straight bytchmade. They give that rumor legs. When the truth gets out, instead of saying they full of crap, dude’s be like I have “new” information from my “sources”. And that’s how people hustle their way into becoming “insiders”.

If any of that stuff was true then Ricks and O$U have committed blatant NCAA violations since he’s not in the portal.

Why would an upset player still be going to offseason workouts during covid year with no transfer restrictions?

We go through this every year. Mainly cause our white fans are some scarred ass hoes and cry about everything.
It’s a crazy phenomenon with our white fans, I use to think all cac fan bases were like this but I have my doubt, these cac fans are built different. They didn’t even know who the new DC Coach was 3 days ago but are all of the sudden experts when it comes to him