The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Whoa. Did not realize that Georgia and Clemson open the season against each other next year.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ingram is a really good back that just needed a change of scenery. Made some mistakes on the field at UT he would never escape. Not sure going to an air raid offense is the answer though.
If that offense stays the same he’ll be back in the portal after next year. He ain’t never running the ball. I hope he’s a good receiver

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
UCF can't catch a break. I can see him flaming out or underachieving just like Frost.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
UT fans bout to go ballistic

They aint really have too much of a choice. Franklin turned down an obscene amount of money allegedly. Problem with Vols fans is they still have these unrealistic expectations. They think their program is supposed to land big names, up and coming "savants" or be able to entice a guy like Franklin from Penn St to come there when that's not the case anymore. Shouldve just took Schiano and not let that Gump Clay Travis run dey shyt.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They aint really have too much of a choice. Franklin turned down an obscene amount of money allegedly. Problem with Vols fans is they still have these unrealistic expectations. They think their program is supposed to land big names, up and coming "savants" or be able to entice a guy like Franklin from Penn St to come there when that's not the case anymore. Shouldve just took Schiano and not let that Gump Clay Travis run dey shyt.
While true bout them not being anything close to what their base thinks they are, Heupel aint much. UCF dropped in his years.
This is like going to the club striking out on everything good looking and hitting up your fat drunk home girl and smashing cause you already know her :pachaha:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
UCF can't catch a break. I can see him flaming out or underachieving just like Frost.

He’s got a hell of an up hill battle

i agree to an extent, the only thing holding tennessee back is tennessee, Pruitt wasn’t getting it done, but he was doing what was necessary to bolster their roster. They do have to dial back expectations, and give it time. It also doesn’t help that tennessee recruiting grounds are battle grounds (Bama, uga, scar, nc) the admins and fam base will have to relax because they will be back here in a 3 years or two