The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Breh that's the thing. A lot of these kids won't be able to find a spot and won't end up playing. The numbers aren't going to add up. I guess you brehs don't see it yet but soon enough these players will start complaining about not being picked up and their original school not taking them back. This is going to be a clusterfukk in a year.

They'll find a spot somewhere. I mean I saw a cat go to Rhode Island after being at Maryland and Tennessee:pachaha:
Its a lot of schools out there. Kids just have to reach out to the right ones, might not be big time but there's spots where they can play. I mean some schools are trying to build their programs up from the portal

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
wait til the osu stories come out :lolbron:

Speaking of osu

swindling them kids from getting millions, just to whoop the big ten and get ass beat in the playoffs, they should holler at the maga bosa bros and leave while you got

We one of the few teams in college with a cfp chip
ZfNfsbU.png
. Don’t hate on our kids cause ain’t shyt to stay and play for in ann arbor. :ufdup:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Speaking of transfer portal Tennessee got 22 dudes in there :pachaha:

I said in the loic group chat that UT is not a top tier job. It def aint bout to be 2nd tier after this year.
I hope Tony Elliot doesn't take that job, brothas get one chance and he's bout to get on a ship that has a hole in the hull and all he'll have is leggos to plug it.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Says the man who got his heart broken in a billion pieces by a Columbus dime :comeon:

i won’t go as far as saying heart broke, she was never mine, i just wanted her, never got her, why you gotta bring that up.... :ufdup: you are better than that, for some reason this Johnny Walker keeps pouring in my glass :snoop:

wait til i tell Mrs Smitty, about @portcityplaya seeing you in duval with @smittyssbuckeyesidepice

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Speaking of transfer portal Tennessee got 22 dudes in there :pachaha:

I said in the loic group chat that UT is not a top tier job. It def aint bout to be 2nd tier after this year.
I hope Tony Elliot doesn't take that job, brothas get one chance and he's bout to get on a ship that has a hole in the hull and all he'll have is leggos to plug it.
Imagine busting your ass and waiting your turn for 2 years. It's finally your turn and then your school takes a guy from the portal at your position and promises him a starting spot. Now you have to portal but no other coaching staff knows shyt about you and you end up at North Eastern Illinois or some shyt. :skip:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
i won’t go as far as saying heart broke, she was never mine, i just wanted her, never got her, why you gotta bring that up.... :ufdup: you are better than that, for some reason this Johnny Walker keeps pouring in my glass :snoop:

wait til i tell Mrs Smitty, about @portcityplaya seeing you in duval with @smittyssbuckeyesidepice
Why you gotta bring wifey in this. She not trying to hear no hoe babble. Im just reminding you every time you try and talk bad about the capital city that Columbus finest took all your savings and left you broken hearted :lolbron: