The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I think is asking which school from that crop of 90s champions would you pick to win a championship going forward :patrice:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats cute breh, Still don’t change the fact that you actually abandoned your squad when shyt got rough and went hid your head in a hole :yeshrug:

Say what you will about USC and Miami fans, We been here through all the ups and downs of our squads since TheColi started. FSU “fans” just not built like that I guess. :manny:

Damn, bro. The only "cute" part is you missing us so much. My man couldn't take it anymore and had to flat out ask where we were :pachaha:.You wanna argue that bad? Fine. Say whatever you want and I bet I have an answer for you. My eye still on the program. But the fans I rock with on this board got character. What went down in Tallahassee was bullshyt and the program paid $20M dollars for 3 wins. You want me to get on here and slang lies about that just so you can get some jokes off? Your real issue with FSU is that we can be cocky cause we never lie on other programs either. Miami STILL ain't won the conference. Florida got handed 4 Ls with their best offense in a decade. Those programs ain't putting no distance in between us and them like Jimbo did to them when we ran the State. Still got the last chip in the state. Still got the last Heisman in the State. So even with 3 wins, we still Miami and UF's standard. Bum ass programs. Now shut up and watch the #climb :win:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn, bro. The only "cute" part is you missing us so much. My man couldn't take it anymore and had to flat out ask where we were :pachaha:.You wanna argue that bad? Fine. Say whatever you want and I bet I have an answer for you. My eye still on the program. But the fans I rock with on this board got character. What went down in Tallahassee was bullshyt and the program paid $20M dollars for 3 wins. You want me to get on here and slang lies about that just so you can get some jokes off? Your real issue with FSU is that we can be cocky cause we never lie on other programs either. Miami STILL ain't won the conference. Florida got handed 4 Ls with their best offense in a decade. Those programs ain't putting no distance in between us and them like Jimbo did to them when we ran the State. Still got the last chip in the state. Still got the last Heisman in the State. So even with 3 wins, we still Miami and UF's standard. Bum ass programs. Now shut up and watch the #climb :win:
:russ:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It sounds like the next guy they talk to will be Kris Richard. I had to look him up. He was the db coach for legion of boom. Why these cacs crying about him?

He was a DC after that and they weren't that good under him and he got clipped after a year or 2.
The DBs under Dallas were trash when he was over them also.
He'd probably do well in college tho

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Doug Marrone is headed to Alabama. He hated recruiting at Syracuse so I can't imagine Saban is going to have him on the road, but it helps when Alabama sells itself.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Doug Marrone is headed to Alabama. He hated recruiting at Syracuse so I can't imagine Saban is going to have him on the road, but it helps when Alabama sells itself.
Yea I'm not expecting him and BoB to be here for long or do much recruiting. But they should get a lot of respect from the players right away I think that's what Saban was going for. We need to bring in Sumlin to take Banks role

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:hubie:now......I don’t know about a climb brotha. Ole TED Talk Mike ain’t proved shyt to me so far

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea I'm not expecting him and BoB to be here for long or do much recruiting. But they should get a lot of respect from the players right away I think that's what Saban was going for. We need to bring in Sumlin to take Banks role

it’s another set of offensive eyes to better protect his new young qb, and be innovative in the offense