The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:dwillhuh: Why this dude grand standing though? If you don’t care about the money, why you making sure we know all about it throwing the school under the bus?

:yeshrug:

Only thing I can agree with, is in them comments. Something like ‘unless we set up shop in Tuscaloosa, and investigate that factory.. all this shyt is child’s play’ was said.

I felt that :mjcry:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:dwillhuh: Why this dude grand standing though? If you don’t care about the money, why you making sure we know all about it throwing the school under the bus?
that's just what Trap do. He was very vocal the previous 2 seasons but was quiet af this season. That's why I wholeheartedly believe you need to keep old players at a distance from your program. They're more toxic than the most rabid of fans

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty what can you tell me about Chris Marve? I'm hearing he could be in play at LB coach at Texas.
all I know is he was LBs coach at MSST. I think he from Ft Worth. He did a bad job w/ FSU LBs this year but he's got a rep as a recruiter. If Sark wanted to get a good one off FSU staff, he would've snatched up the O-line coach. That dude has a big future.