The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know that “looking the part” doesn’t mean anything but just look at this motherfukka :scust:

images

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Since I got some time b/w classes, was wondering, for y'all teams, or former for us who refuse to support mediocrity and systemic racism, (2011-2020), who is the HDTN(or CAC)GAS team:

QB: JJ Consentino (quite possibly the WORST QB to ever suit up at FSU and that's saying something cause Chris Rix and Drew Weatherford existed)
RB: Khalan Laborn & Ryan Green (never have I ever cysed a nikka to the levels I went for both these mf's; Laborn went into the portal and disappeared)
WR: Ermon Lane, Christian Green, & George Campbell (Ermon literally has ONE career highlight at FSU and RTs that mf at least 3x a year to remind you. Christian was a gotdamn dud who didn't deserve the number of snaps he got in 2014 and Campbell was a one man injured reserve) HON Mention: Greg Dent
TE: Mavin Saunders (not only did he fail me at my (FORMER) favorite school, he doubled down and went to KU and didn't do shyt)
OL: any post 2013 (ALL TRASH)
DL: Josh Sweat/Delvin Purifoy/Josh Kaindoh (Sweat & Kaindoh made me side-eye any pass rusher from the Tidewater area until further notice; Purifoy was George Campbell on defense)
LB: Jeff Luc, Ukeme Eligwe, EJ Levenberry (Luc was hyped to be the next great FSU LB, then everyone found out even tho he could squat 550+, the nikka was 5'9"; Eligwe strictly came for the hoes and education; EJ hurt cause we had the same barber in Woodbridge and we used to chop it up about what he was gonna do when he touched down in the 850. :comeon:Then he transferred to UConn and that was the end of his chapter) HON Mention: Matthew Thomas
DB: *sighs* Where do I start? Kyle Meyers, Akeem Dent, Tyler Hunter, Trey Marshall, AJ Westbrook, Tavarus McFadden, SS3, Levonta Taylor (ALL OF EM, TRASH....Dent hurt cause I put my rep on the line that he was gonna be a dawg and Tyler cause his old man lived next door to me growing up and was that dude at UGA. His mama still won't talk to me after I trashed him for three seasons on FB)

Who's on y'all list

QB:
RB:
WR:
TE:
OL:
DL:
LB:
DB:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yall were ghost when Willy was there too.
:stopitslime:

FSU ain’t been the same since the U came back word to @Freddie.Cane

764.gif
First and foremost, check ya tone. Second, who you think was leading the Taggart Brigade? Me & @Champ_KW . Third, the U back :laff: ? Fourth, out of these six hats, which six hats will you be selecting before kickoff this season at your annual National dikkriding Signing day festivities?
national-signing-day-2019-news-rumors-rankings-recruiting-trackerjpg.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
First and foremost, check ya tone. Second, who you think was leading the Taggart Brigade? Me & @Champ_KW . Third, the U back :laff: ? Fourth, out of these six hats, which six hats will you be selecting before kickoff this season at your annual National dikkriding Signing day festivities?
national-signing-day-2019-news-rumors-rankings-recruiting-trackerjpg.jpg
Thats cute breh, Still don’t change the fact that you actually abandoned your squad when shyt got rough and went hid your head in a hole :yeshrug:

Say what you will about USC and Miami fans, We been here through all the ups and downs of our squads since TheColi started. FSU “fans” just not built like that I guess. :manny:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Thats cute breh, Still don’t change the fact that you actually abandoned your squad when shyt got rough and went hid your head in a hole :yeshrug:

Say what you will about USC and Miami fans, We been here through all the ups and downs of our squads since TheColi started. FSU “fans” just not built like that I guess. :manny:
funny cause how you consider yourself a man and got TWO teams. I'd rather "abandon" my squad than play hopscotch when one is down and go to the next. That's a female trait