The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
funny cause how you consider yourself a man and got TWO teams. I'd rather "abandon" my squad than play hopscotch when one is down and go to the next. That's a female trait
1. Aren’t you a Kansas “fan” when it’s convenient in addition to being an FSU “fan”

2. Shots Fired @DropTopDoc

Now go ahead and get your Juelz on my brotha...

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
1. Aren’t you a Kansas “fan” when it’s convenient in addition to being an FSU “fan”

Grew up an FSU fan. GRADUATED from KU. Now go ahead and post the link to your online store. The streets need that new merch.

Silkk

Daps
Grew up an FSU fan. GRADUATED from KU. Now go ahead and post the link to your online store. The streets need that new merch.
They really don’t. Still haven’t reupped from the Holidays:

35354140-6210-4143-950-D-A98-D3-D820887.png

Try Again Though...

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

:francis: You know he ain’t no good if it’s a team @smitty22 cheers for, but he may be buckeyeish i mean dirty enough to drop a bag or two :lolbron:

Man we got the worst secondary in the league at Dallas. Perfect fit for scUM. Hope he take Jourdan Lewis back with him @BlueHeffner :mjlit:

I’ve watched some Dallas games it wouldn’t be my choice, but harbaugh has a closer ear to the nfl, so maybe he knows something we the general pop doesn’t

there’s no need to drag me in you twos battle, I’m a fan of two teams that are a long ways from glory, you flip when ones down you on to the other, and then have the nerve to flirt with others like Miami and Texas

Silkk

Daps
:francis: You know he ain’t no good if it’s a team @smitty22 cheers for, but he may be buckeyeish i mean dirty enough to drop a bag or two :lolbron:

I’ve watched some Dallas games it wouldn’t be my choice, but harbaugh has a closer ear to the nfl, so maybe he knows something we the general pop doesn’t

there’s no need to drag me in you twos battle, I’m a fan of two teams that are a long ways from glory, you flip when ones down you on to the other, and then have the nerve to flirt with others like Miami and Texas
He called you a knobslobber but you mad at me for some reason :mjlol: