The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Damn, bro. The only "cute" part is you missing us so much. My man couldn't take it anymore and had to flat out ask where we were :pachaha:.You wanna argue that bad? Fine. Say whatever you want and I bet I have an answer for you. My eye still on the program. But the fans I rock with on this board got character. What went down in Tallahassee was bullshyt and the program paid $20M dollars for 3 wins. You want me to get on here and slang lies about that just so you can get some jokes off? Your real issue with FSU is that we can be cocky cause we never lie on other programs either. Miami STILL ain't won the conference. Florida got handed 4 Ls with their best offense in a decade. Those programs ain't putting no distance in between us and them like Jimbo did to them when we ran the State. Still got the last chip in the state. Still got the last Heisman in the State. So even with 3 wins, we still Miami and UF's standard. Bum ass programs. Now shut up and watch the #climb :win:
:laff:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
From Rivals

Ricks to transfer portal a possibility

LSU-300.png

rtw1tuhmnxkbkmfplrnm

NATL
ST
POS
ELIAS
RICKS

SIGNED LOI
12/25/2018
LOUISIANA STATE
6'3" | 192 LBS | CB | 2020
IMG ACADEMY
BRADENTON, FL

Could one of the nation’s best cornerbacks be looking at other schools? Former five-star prospect

Elias Ricks
had a fantastic freshman season at LSU, but the rumor is that he is looking at transferring to Ohio State. USC was his dream school growing up, but the Buckeyes would be the leader for Ricks if he decides to end up in the transfer portal. There were some curious tweets from Ricks in recent days and nothing is finalized, but there is talk about this happening.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
From Rivals

LSU-300.png

rtw1tuhmnxkbkmfplrnm

NATL
ST
POS
ELIAS
RICKS

SIGNED LOI
12/25/2018
LOUISIANA STATE
IMG ACADEMY
BRADENTON, FL

Could one of the nation’s best cornerbacks be looking at other schools? Former five-star prospect

Elias Ricks
had a fantastic freshman season at LSU, but the rumor is that he is looking at transferring to Ohio State. USC was his dream school growing up, but the Buckeyes would be the leader for Ricks if he decides to end up in the transfer portal. There were some curious tweets from Ricks in recent days and nothing is finalized, but there is talk about this happening.

beat me to it

@smitty22 @Goat poster

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From Rivals

LSU-300.png

rtw1tuhmnxkbkmfplrnm

NATL
ST
POS
ELIAS
RICKS

SIGNED LOI
12/25/2018
LOUISIANA STATE
IMG ACADEMY
BRADENTON, FL

Elias Ricks
Damn that’ll be possibly they 2nd 5 star that they lose

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
He was a DC after that and they weren't that good under him and he got clipped after a year or 2.
The DBs under Dallas were trash when he was over them also.
He'd probably do well in college tho
:mjcry: We gonna end up with another bum.

Still will be better than what we had. That was the worst defense I’ve ever seen in my life. (Next to Ole Miss) Da hell we hire Pelini for? We should have tossed O in the bushes and made Brady or Aranda the head coach since that’s who really ran the team.

We gonna bounce back though, and Eli ain’t transferring. People just saying that cause negative recruiting.

Last edited: