The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

@malbaker86

and the rest of the Florida coalition what say you ??

I feel like white boys tend to romanticize the Tesus era because he was that white boy, the rah rah guy, he played up to the camera, he was a Jesus freak, but he was never known for throwing darts or breaking off big runs, you just had to really worry about his legs in the red zone, and when you could hand it off to demps, Rainey, Percy, or Hernandez you weren’t required to do a lot, i also say take Tebow out of Florida and he becomes a qb we forget about after a while, like man he was a pretty decent qb

whats crazy is that the majority of us Gator fans acknowledge that person was THEE reason for the success offensively from 06-08 Tebow gets the media praise, and he’s deserving of it dont get me wrong, but REAL fans know who kept that engine going. I think it was the Bama game in 08 when we won without Harvin that ELEVATED Tebow status

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I mean if your point is to make everyone schedule less cupcakes then ok. But yea bowl games give us the top conf vs conf matchups without out all the games no one cares about like Vandy vs Illinois or UK vs Rutgers
You don’t always get those post season match ups, plus it’s a better chance of seeing some of these teams play that may never play each other until years down the line, when the teams are actually pretty decently matched, like seriously, some of these squads got games planned out in 2027 they may not even be good by then, yes it does remove cupcakes and nobody is dying for vandy vs Illinois but nobody is also worried about vandy vs Tennessee or Arkansas, so they be alright

whats crazy is that the majority of us Gator fans acknowledge that person was THEE reason for the success offensively from 06-08 Tebow gets the media praise, and he’s deserving of it dont get me wrong, but REAL fans know who kept that engine going. I think it was the Bama game in 08 when we won without Harvin that ELEVATED Tebow status

Well the dregs of Twitter and the Gram seem to think otherwise but i feel you

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

That man was a problem I’m trippin he wasn’t like number one, granted we had more Clowney hype, and Mack had put on for Buffalo in that Ohio st game…. That was a tough early draft, but i wonder if done over again do some of these teams pass up on some nfl studs for AD

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Doubt its anything but media bait, but its the off season. :manny:

How do people get to do this and not get negged to Bolivia for not delivering?

I mean how do people like Chris Broussard get to just keep coming out talking bout his sources like it’s all good.

I think they at least be made to come out and issue a public apology like they make athletes do.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UNC made Shaws top 4

GREENSBORO, N.C. --- A day after completing consecutive recruiting trips, five-star defensive tackle Travis Shaw named Clemson, Georgia, North Carolina, and North Carolina A&T his top four schools.

"This recruiting process has moved fast," Shaw told Inside Carolina. "As I think about it, I don't want to waste the coaches' time and other recruits' time. It will cut down a lot of stress on me from receiving phone calls and text messages.

"So, those four, I really could see myself playing at those schools. Those places have really made me feel at home. Those are the ones that have been recruiting me since day one and they've never stopped."