The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Auburn……They fukked up letting Gus go. Mufukkas bout to be Arkansas status
Auburn will never be Arkansas status no matter what coach we being in. We’ll always have success, it’s just the consistency we struggle with. I don’t see how you slander Helton so much but love Gus. Makes no sense

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Auburn will never be Arkansas status no matter what coach we being in. We’ll always have success, it’s just the consistency we struggle with. I don’t see how you slander Helton so much but love Gus. Makes no sense
Look at our schedule then look at yall schedule :mjlol:

Then look at how many big games he’s won vs how many Clay has :mjlol:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Look at our schedule then look at yall schedule :mjlol:

Then look at how many big games he’s won vs how many Clay has :mjlol:

:popcorn3:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bro, What are you talking about? :dahell:

College Football is the ONLY sport where EVERY game means something? Have you watched any college basketball the past 1-2 decades? shyt is complete ass until March.

And nikka have you ever seen Clay Helton coach? I’m worried every damn game we play :mjtf:

:what: nikka has had 2 losing seasons and has won consistently, including two double digit wins

yes games count, but let’s keep it a thou-wow wasn’t nobody worried bout y’all playing cal, only reason nikkas cared was for fukkery, that’s usually a W on your schedule, to act like y’all was fearing cal is being disingenuous, and that’s my point it’s only a few games folks are worried about per season. So acting like a 12 game playoff is gon be some disaster, when it just means more chances for fukkery which I’m here for

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:what: nikka has had 2 losing seasons and has won consistently, including two double digit wins

yes games count, but let’s keep it a thou-wow wasn’t nobody worried bout y’all playing cal, only reason nikkas cared was for fukkery, that’s usually a W on your schedule, to act like y’all was fearing cal is being disingenuous, and that’s my point it’s only a few games folks are worried about per season. So acting like a 12 game playoff is gon be some disaster, when it just means more chances for fukkery which I’m here for
Consistently won what? :what: You clearly never watch USC play. There is no such thing as for sure games under Helton. Cal just beat us game before last :what:

You always shytting on Harbaugh but he at least beats the teams he’s supposed to :why: (aside from big brother)

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Consistently won what? :what: You clearly never watch USC play. There is no such thing as for sure games under Helton. Cal just beat us game before last :what:

You always shytting on Harbaugh but he at least beats the teams he’s supposed to :why: (aside from big brother)

they won 2 games last year :usure:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
every Auburn coach for like 30 years straight got at least 1 SEC championship but the bottom gonna come out for us because we fired a nikka who had one win vs UGA since 2013 and blew a lead vs bootleg bengals for 3 years straight.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Speaking of Auburn……They fukked up letting Gus go. Mufukkas bout to be Arkansas status

That's a lie. We got better on the offensive and defensive staff. Gus is done as far as innovative offense. Defense has never been a problem at Auburn, except for when Gene Chizik couldn't get it under control.

But anyway, we're a basketball school now. :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just saw that James Skalski and Nolan Turner are back at Clemson, I swear they’ve been there since the DeShaun Watson days.
they ain't doing shyt after college when it comes to football, might as well leave it on the field

a WR would blind side Skalski and leave him in a hospital bed with the way that fukker plays