The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
They couldn’t go after the big dogs but they had to pick somebody so the NCAA could pretend like they actually doing they job :unimpressed:

:francis: This is that BS nikka find a rando school making waves then goes after them, what’s got me even more mad is white boys in comment sections acting like herm was drowning babies, and no coach pays for players
They broke a rule and got caught.....what's to be upset about? Someone from outside the program snitched or one of the youngins they hosted couldn't keep their mouth shut :manny:

Edit: it was Kevin Mawae who folks are saying dropped the dime.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They couldn’t go after the big dogs but they had to pick somebody so the NCAA could pretend like they actually doing they job :unimpressed:
:francis: This is that BS nikka find a rando school making waves then goes after them, what’s got me even more mad is white boys in comment sections acting like herm was drowning babies, and no coach pays for players

You all must have forgot Herm Edwards coaches there. :mjpls:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Really the Florida schools, Texas schools, and California schools. That's why you don't see any of them on the list. None of them have had the right coach though.
Nah cuz they gotta compete with each other, LSU and UGA don’t have instate competition and the states are always pumping out talent

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Nah cuz they gotta compete with each other, LSU and UGA don’t have instate competition and the states are always pumping out talent

Breh, all of those states have way more talent than Lousiana. This is your scenario. If every team had to just depend on their state for talent. The right coach in any of those states is in the playoffs just about every year.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Breh, all of those states have way more talent than Lousiana. This is your scenario. If every team had to just depend on their state for talent. The right coach in any of those states is in the playoffs just about every year.
Lol 2019 teams was full of Louisiana now include Devonta Smith and Travis Etienne to the equation

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Lol 2019 teams was full of Louisiana now include Devonta Smith and Travis Etienne to the equation

I understand your love for your state, but those states have way more talent. Georgia is closer, but they still don't have as much talent in numbers as those 3 states. Florida has enough talent to keep 7 instate D-1 teams filled and outside schools still come in and take out top talent all of the time.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I understand your love for your state, but those states have way more talent. Georgia is closer, but they still don't have as much talent in numbers as those 3 states. Florida has enough talent to keep 7 instate D-1 teams filled and outside schools still come in and take out top talent all of the time.
Yea but it’s Florida, Miami, FSU competing for all that talent

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yea but it’s Florida, Miami, FSU competing for all that talent

No it's not. The right coach. Spurrier, Meyer, even coaches that have no business winning like Jimbo. I don't know who the right coach is for them now, but it's just the state of Florida has a lot of distractions for kids in college. That's the same issue with Texas and California. Too many distractions. It takes a coach that can understand all of that and make it work.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lsu and UGA can compete for championships just off recruiting their state

but they also recruit out of state

They broke a rule and got caught.....what's to be upset about? Someone from outside the program snitched or one of the youngins they hosted couldn't keep their mouth shut :manny:

Edit: it was Kevin Mawae who folks are saying dropped the dime.

we all know it’s trials and tribulations in this game, but I’m tired of the creators of the law picking and choosing how and when it’s a violation to explore

Really the Florida schools, Texas schools, and California schools. That's why you don't see any of them on the list. None of them have had the right coach though.

bad coaches aside, it’s really because every coach has his hand in the cookie jar of those states

You all must have forgot Herm Edwards coaches there. :mjpls:

i have not, which makes me upset

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Idk about GA but I seem to remember Saban getting mostly who he wanted out of Louisiana back when Alabama almost exclusively recruited regionally. I know LSU gets most of who they want but I don’t think we exist in the same time where regional powers put the same effort into their area first and foremost

in fact, UGA doing that pissed quite a few high school coaches in state off