The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I like TJ and all but go watch the Spring game, Maxx and Myles are better at this stage.
In the end TJ is gonna be better than both of them. They only look better cause one is a 6 year super senior and had better high school coaching and the other one's dad is a former NFL qb. Finley has never had the experience or the coaching that they have had and he still was doing well out there. Plus he's out there trying to ball and people wanting to fail cause he black, and cacs got their favorites. We shouldn't let crap like that go, or we will end up with a cracker show like they have in Tennessee.

One thing all these people talking bout Max Johnson looked so much better in the game is missing is that he played against two of the most garbage defenses (Florida and Ole Miss) in the history of cfb. TJ looked great against South Carolina, but he looked green as hell against Bama, Auburn, and the Aggies. Cause those defenses were legit.

Edit: He didn’t transfer as much as he got ran off, and that’s the bs that always come back to bite us.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Listening to The Athletic CFB podcast and it got me to thinking: name a game that basically signaled the death of a program. For me, obviously 2016 FSU v Louisville. Kinda wanna say 48-0 UVA over Miami to close down the OB but I think their decline happened long before that. Definitely 01 Colorado destroying Nebraska. Watching that game in real time was :ooh: Feel free to add on

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Listening to The Athletic CFB podcast and it got me to thinking: name a game that basically signaled the death of a program. For me, obviously 2016 FSU v Louisville. Kinda wanna say 48-0 UVA over Miami to close down the OB but I think their decline happened long before that. Definitely 01 Colorado destroying Nebraska. Watching that game in real time was :ooh: Feel free to add on
Feel like FSU decline started from the Bama game and Francois injury

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
10400521.jpeg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I remember watching that Nebraska game, and just seeing Chris brown getting to that end zone repeatedly

When they pushed Carr out and brought rich in, before we played a game i knew we were looking for a long decline, but if we had to say a specific, probably that app state game, we had athletes, but teams were getting fast around us, real fast but we weren’t

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I remember watching that Nebraska game, and just seeing Chris brown getting to that end zone repeatedly

When they pushed Carr out and brought rich in, before we played a game i knew we were looking for a long decline, but if we had to say a specific, probably that app state game, we had athletes, but teams were getting fast around us, real fast but we weren’t

Funny as it’ll sound, the Oregon game was the beginning of the end to me. That was an absolute shake down

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Funny as it’ll sound, the Oregon game was the beginning of the end to me. That was an absolute shake down

i watched that game and i attributed it to, coming up against one of the premier athletes in college football in Dennis Dixion, a torn acl was the only thing that stopped him, in the App game we looked slow top to bottom