The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He’s is too good for Auburn he’s making a mistake he’s so fixated on playing against LSU when his skill set is more suited for the Big 12

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Question of the day: Will Texas A&M overachieve or underachieve this season?
I mean people are starting to expect they’ll be elite perennially and that’s just...not going to happen. They went what 11-1? Only played like 2 actually good teams? Unless the SEC is as ass as last year, I’d see them at 9 wins at best tbh

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What about something like 9-3? Is that over or underachieving to you?

Considering that they don’t draw Florida or Georgia in the East this year and the expectations they have, coming off a year where they nearly made the CFP, anything less than 10-2 would be underachieving for A&M imo.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I like TJ and all but go watch the Spring game, Maxx and Myles are better at this stage.
Maybe they are, I’d still need to see them in as uncomfortable a situation as Finley endured. Myles was a 4 year player that looked just as bad protecting the team from negative plays vs MSU. That was the best D either white QB saw as a starter. My takeaways from last season plus what I read in spring is that Finley probably wasn’t the most ready to start out of the 3, and looked meh in practice. That’s fine as long as you can identify why that is

From what I’ve seen, it mostly came from a spot of wanting the big play too much

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I’ve seen breh look good placing and timing short routes, and I’ve seen him stand well in the pocket. He got good footwork. I think it’s easier to knock out his flaws than it is with Bo’s, but we’ll see

edit: speaking of QB play too good for Auburn

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Maybe they are, I’d still need to see them in as uncomfortable a situation as Finley endured. Myles was a 4 year player that looked just as bad protecting the team from negative plays vs MSU. That was the best D either white QB saw as a starter. My takeaways from last season plus what I read in spring is that Finley probably wasn’t the most ready to start out of the 3, and looked meh in practice. That’s fine as long as you can identify why that is

From what I’ve seen, it mostly came from a spot of wanting the big play too much
Myles had better numbers than Mac Jones with less talent before he got hurt