The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Myles had better numbers than Mac Jones with less talent before he got hurt
Myles also, like I said, played no one while Mac’s second or third game was against UGA (and he had like 300 yards). I also think he balled against A&M in the stretch of time you talking about.

outside of MSU, literally all the defenses worth talking about on y’all schedule was played by Finley

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Myles also, like I said, played no one while Mac’s second or third game was against UGA (and he had like 300 yards). I also think he balled against A&M in the stretch of time you talking about.

outside of MSU, literally all the defenses worth talking about on y’all schedule was played by Finley
He played Mizzou, A&M and Ole Miss in that stretch

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
A&M was 7 points better on D than MSU :yeshrug:he also had less picks and sacks. Most people would take Mac over Myles if you was factoring in everything, but either way, it was only 3 games :dwillhuh:
Breh you debating too hard all I said was the guy put up numbers so how is he trash?

Daps
Question of the day: Will Texas A&M overachieve or underachieve this season?

Unless Haynes King is some Johnny Football, or even Stephen McGee type revelation and he’s what the people say he is OR Zach Calzada having two years in Jimbo’s system and playing behind Mond helped him pick up enough to be Christian Ponder 2.0….. It’s not going to be anything like last year. It’s gonna be brutal.

The defense will be pretty good, probably better than last year with all of the opt-outs back plus the experience of getting their shyt pushed in by Bama. But will they be stuck on the field without a steady hand at QB?

They’ve got a stable of running backs led by Spiller and Arcane that can carry games, with an above-average O-line. But when they need a big chunk of yards to keep the clock running, will the QB be able to make the play?

Will the wide receivers finally pan out? That depends on who throws it to them.

Honestly, I can see A&M between 6-6 (even losing at CU) with Jimbo stuck with bad QB play and 9-3 if either QB is close to very good.

Now if one of them is at least as 90% effective as Mond, we can start talking about possible wins against LSU (at Death Valley) or Auburn (at home).

And if what I said at the beginning is true, maybe losing by less than 2 touchdowns vs. Bama.

Prediction: 8-4 with losses to Bama, LSU, Auburn and Ole Miss.