The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
so came across a tweet and it was about the transfer portal.
If its a 1000 kids in there, its May, what exactly are these kids plans for Fall?
i hope they coming to a decision on where to play
or they just not expecting to play this upcoming year

Cavs was right about this ending up as free agency, but I still don’t think it’s necessarily a negative for players. nikkas just gotta better understand their value

sometimes being that backup for an elite program IS better than trying to be a star elsewhere

I think there is a myriad of issues at play

kids have to understand their worth, and reach out to target programs or have a destination in place before they bounce, a lot of these kids jumped out the window with no plan

coaches have to stop over recruiting, and be more fourth right with their recruiting plan

Kids have to pay attention to recruiting and who the schools are reaching out to

You know good and damn well if you go to Alabama, etc, and you are a less talented kid, odds say you may never see the field until your senior year, hell even if you are good, you probably may not touch the field until junior or senior year

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
coaches have to stop over recruiting, and be more fourth right with their recruiting plan
Yeah, I can only speak to what I know, but there’s SEC coaches (in both sports) that will under the table promise an in conference potential transfer this and that to get him to jump ship...and leave him on his ass. Or never have him play. Just so he don’t go somewhere else

It was alleged that was what Saban’s intentions were with offering TJ Finley

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah, I can only speak to what I know, but there’s SEC coaches (in both sports) that will under the table promise an in conference potential transfer this and that to get him to jump ship...and leave him on his ass. Or never have him play. Just so he don’t go somewhere else

It was alleged that was what Saban’s intentions were with offering TJ Finley

All coaches do it bruh y’all do it saban does it, and will take grey shirts too

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really ain’t realize how good breh had it until I saw last draft. TWO top 5 RB prospects and Dynami

rhey still been recruiting like crazy though

Carter and Williams finished 4 & 6 in the nation in rushing yards. dyami brown finished 6th in receiving yards
Sam Howell finished 4th in passing yards and 6th in touchdowns

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Carter and Williams finished 4 & 6 in the nation in rushing yards. dyami brown finished 6th in receiving yards
Sam Howell finished 4th in passing yards and 6th in touchdowns
they got a legit offensive system too though. We'll see what Samwell is about this season

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
10402683.jpeg