The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Listening to The Athletic CFB podcast and it got me to thinking: name a game that basically signaled the death of a program. For me, obviously 2016 FSU v Louisville. Kinda wanna say 48-0 UVA over Miami to close down the OB but I think their decline happened long before that. Definitely 01 Colorado destroying Nebraska. Watching that game in real time was :ooh: Feel free to add on
For TCU: Any of the one score/close games 2014 OSU won in the second half of that season. I think they get the nod over Baylor tbh. They had B12 title opportunities since then, but it unfortunately never came together again for a relevant postseason W

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Listening to The Athletic CFB podcast and it got me to thinking: name a game that basically signaled the death of a program. For me, obviously 2016 FSU v Louisville. Kinda wanna say 48-0 UVA over Miami to close down the OB but I think their decline happened long before that. Definitely 01 Colorado destroying Nebraska. Watching that game in real time was :ooh: Feel free to add on

Texas: 2010 BCS Title Game, sure they’ve had a couple of big wins since but they haven’t been true title contenders in over a decade

USC: 21-55 L to Stanford in 2009, USC usually got upset once or twice a year from 06-09 but this felt different, their third loss of the season, when this happened it was clear that USC’s days of running the then Pac 10 were over.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so came across a tweet and it was about the transfer portal.
If its a 1000 kids in there, its May, what exactly are these kids plans for Fall?
i hope they coming to a decision on where to play
or they just not expecting to play this upcoming year

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
so came across a tweet and it was about the transfer portal.
If its a 1000 kids in there, its May, what exactly are these kids plans for Fall?
i hope they coming to a decision on where to play
or they just not expecting to play this upcoming year

XFL should feast off this. It is a problem tho. Khalan Laborn been in the portal for two yrs and he was a 4/5 star outta Va Beach

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Texas: 2010 BCS Title Game, sure they’ve had a couple of big wins since but they haven’t been true title contenders in over a decade

USC: 21-55 L to Stanford in 2009, USC usually got upset once or twice a year from 06-09 but this felt different, their third loss of the season, when this happened it was clear that USC’s days of running the then Pac 10 were over.
UCLA getting throttled by Miami in their makeup game is another one. Program really hasn’t been a title contender since. And that was supposed to have been their year

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Cavs was right about this ending up as free agency, but I still don’t think it’s necessarily a negative for players. nikkas just gotta better understand their value

sometimes being that backup for an elite program IS better than trying to be a star elsewhere

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

uspw_6157552.jpg

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I’m almost hyped for Auburn football since the first time in a hot minute :patrice: I think it’s a direct correlation with the chance I won’t see Bo as a starter

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
interested to see how storm duck has recovered and Howell in an offense thats lost players at the
skill positions.
I really ain’t realize how good breh had it until I saw last draft. TWO top 5 RB prospects and Dynami

rhey still been recruiting like crazy though