The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I fukk w CBus. I was out there for a wedding for the first home game in 2019 and the Bucks treated me right

reminds me of a mini Chicago. Def one of the best college towns (if you can even call it that) along with Austin
You came at a good time pre pandemic. City is out of control right now with murders and these teens car jackin :francis:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
According to Finley, who will have four years of eligibility at his next stop, his finalists are Auburn, Alabama, Penn State and Houston.

Not sure why he would go to Auburn, it'll be the same way it was at LSU with the white QB getting favored. He should go to Houston
He would shine at a Group 5 school or an HBCU. He keeps talking going to schools like Bama and starting right a way :rudy:He really needs to go somewhere where they have a legit qb coach who can develop him.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You came at a good time pre pandemic. City is out of control right now with murders and these teens car jackin :francis:

:lupe: They outchea in the C-town, i figured it was a bunch of bow wow nikkas

F6o4.gif

nikka dancin askin you to run your pockets

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Well it looks like he’s coming anyway. Some folks saying he silently committed Friday and making it official tomorrow
I really fw dude, no Les Miles. More than him, this shyt really showing how fr Harsin and Bobo is about the non-existent entitlement. Everyone gotta earn that shyt, and hopefully, everyone shyt ain't etched in just cuz they earned it.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
"I love them," Finley said of Harsin and offensive coordinator Mike Bobo. "They're fired-up guys. Guys that want to win and will do anything to win. I like their system. I knew what to expect from the coaches recruiting me, the things they say. I know what they say when they really want me and what they say when they really just want to add depth.

This might be my favorite QB recruit since JF3 :deadmanny: nikka funny as hell

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: They outchea in the C-town, i figured it was a bunch of bow wow nikkas

F6o4.gif

nikka dancin askin you to run your pockets
Yeah Tyson thought it was sweet too, til a Columbus nikka put him to sleep :ufdup:. Watch ya mouf droptop before you gonna need a doc. Don’t even ask me how :youngsabo: