The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
According to Finley, who will have four years of eligibility at his next stop, his finalists are Auburn, Alabama, Penn State and Houston.

Not sure why he would go to Auburn, it'll be the same way it was at LSU with the white QB getting favored. He should go to Houston
Auburn has been the huge favorite from what I heard, he doesn't view Bo Nix as having any competitive advantage. It also isn't like LSU bc that was him behind 2 guys. I also don't believe he wants to leave the South, so I don't think it'd be PSU

I hope we get him, but he'll be good wherever he goes

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I doubt Coach O wants to see Finley go to a team in the same division and the possibility of him siding with Max falling flat on his face, he prolly will try to block it

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I doubt Coach O wants to see Finley go to a team in the same division and the possibility of him siding with Max falling flat on his face, he prolly will try to block it

Didn’t the SEC drop the conference transfer rule? I don’t think Coach O can do anything about it :patrice: and plus if he’s scared about Max failing then he should bring back TJ start him who could be really good if developed properly.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Didn’t the SEC drop the conference transfer rule? I don’t think Coach O can do anything about it :patrice: and plus if he’s scared about Max failing then he should bring back TJ start him who could be really good if developed properly.
I doubt he’s scared about Max failing he might be scared that Finley ends up better. He prolly won’t succeed but he will at-least try. I think he did it to Justin McMillian a few years back

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@Type OH @smitty22 sent my homegirl from chiropractic school ( she’s a msu Spartan :mjlol:) to the black brewery in Columbus she said it was a cool spot, so y’all boys gon have to check it out
Im a check it out for sure. Even though im vaccinated i still don’t be going out to eat or drink. Ill wait a little while longer. So a Sparty in Buckland :ohhh:. Guess she switched sides now. She gone forever @Whips-n-Chains
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Im a check it out for sure. Even though im vaccinated i still don’t be going out to eat or drink. Ill wait a little while longer. So a Sparty in Buckland :ohhh:. Guess she switched sides now. She gone forever @Whips-n-Chains
full

i understand fam, def be safe, but I’m sure you can do you and be in the cut, she down there visiting family i told her to check it out

Daps
Reppin
Chi
full

I fukk w CBus. I was out there for a wedding for the first home game in 2019 and the Bucks treated me right

reminds me of a mini Chicago. Def one of the best college towns (if you can even call it that) along with Austin

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I fukk w CBus. I was out there for a wedding for the first home game in 2019 and the Bucks treated me right

reminds me of a mini Chicago. Def one of the best college towns (if you can even call it that) along with Austin

Who wants to go to Columbus, heard it stinks :lolbron:

but all bs aside I’m gon fall through one of these days when i go see my big homie who got his own clinic in Cleveland

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Type OH @smitty22 sent my homegirl from chiropractic school ( she’s a msu Spartan :mjlol:) to the black brewery in Columbus she said it was a cool spot, so y’all boys gon have to check it out

Aint heard nothing but good things. Gonna support fa sure.

Don't know why you tryna laughter at big bro tho :ufdup:

Last edited: