The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
They asked her to name some of the new QBs in CFB, she said she don’t know, uh Bryce Young, DJU, CJ Stroud for starters? :beli:

It’s Dinich. She literally hated every program in the ACC when she was on that beat. She had to have sucked someone off to get to her position because she doesn’t write anything worthy

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:snoop: the fall of Deondre Francois. i thought breh was nice at FSU but damn dude has gone from FSU to Hampton, to a Fan Controlled football league, to the Spring League....whats next man

its cool he keeping the dream alive of trying to get to nfl

when Frenchy fukked up his knee, that’s when it was over for him

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: the fall of Deondre Francois. i thought breh was nice at FSU but damn dude has gone from FSU to Hampton, to a Fan Controlled football league, to the Spring League....whats next man

O line did him no favors at FSU. That kid used to get murdered :damn:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

yeah they did him dirty with that oline in college . How did he do on the Spring League game ?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
According to Finley, who will have four years of eligibility at his next stop, his finalists are Auburn, Alabama, Penn State and Houston.

Not sure why he would go to Auburn, it'll be the same way it was at LSU with the white QB getting favored. He should go to Houston

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

the shyt jumbo and taggart allowed to happen to that man was criminal

it was like Cam's super bowl beating...every saturday