The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thinking earlier today….And it’s damn near impossible for a team to become what Alabama has since Saban took over….

But the fact that Oklahoma has been able to do what they’ve done the past decade makes me :snoop: in comparison to our last decade. There is ZERO fukking reason we shouldn’t at least be on the level that they are as consistently as they are.

And we don’t even have a rival with the cache of Texas or OSU to compete against annually :mindblown:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So we got a Michigan/Ohio State/Bum ass bruins love triangle in here :scust:

Or @smitty22 you ready to get with the winning team and let them bums have each other? :dame:
Hol up hol up hol up!!! Wasn’t you just snickering and giggling a few pages back with @DropTopDoc Pepper? :martin: Now he done stab you in your back you wanna ask for my help :mjtf:. Naw i told you bout them scUM dudes for years but you wanna be all buddy buddy and try and throw stones at the Gawdeyes :gucci:. You something else. Only 1 school in LA that run the city and it ain’t the one who’s coach name rhymes with belton :umad:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hol up hol up hol up!!! Wasn’t you just snickering and giggling a few pages back with @DropTopDoc Pepper? :martin: Now he done stab you in your back you wanna ask for my help :mjtf:. Naw i told you bout them scUM dudes for years but you wanna be all buddy buddy and try and throw stones at the Gawdeyes :gucci:. You something else. Only 1 school in LA that run the city and it ain’t the one who’s coach name rhymes with belton :umad:
Should’ve knew better :scust:

Guess that means I just gotta click up with the real big dog in the Big Ten to handle both yall roody poo squads. Let me find me a jersey…

tenor.gif

:ufdup:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Guess that means I just gotta click up with the real big dog in the Big Ten to handle both yall roody poo squads. Let me find me a jersey…

tenor.gif

And for the record don’t associate me with no scUM :ufdup:.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So we got a Michigan/Ohio State/Bum ass bruins love triangle in here :scust:

Or @smitty22 you ready to get with the winning team and let them bums have each other? :dame:

Whoa, i just liked the uni combos :yeshrug:

I stab no one, i shoot, but it’s always hate for osu

tenor.gif

Psu

76yn.gif