The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Brian Kelly left Cincinnati for Notre Dame a decade ago….Just reupped for four more years at 1.8 mil a year….

Luke Fickell makes 3.4 mil a year at Cincinnati…

WHY THE fukk HASN’T HE LEFT NOTRE DAME YET?!?!? :mindblown:

Does He Get A Piece Of The NBC Money or Something? :what:

Probably because they are at peace with him, he’s gotten them to two championship games, made them worth the nbc contract and still relevant. What more can you ask, they won’t ever get the horses to outright bring one home, but long as they are in contention they may fukk around and bring one home

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Brian Kelly left Cincinnati for Notre Dame a decade ago….Just reupped for four more years at 1.8 mil a year….

Luke Fickell makes 3.4 mil a year at Cincinnati…

WHY THE fukk HASN’T HE LEFT NOTRE DAME YET?!?!? :mindblown:

Does He Get A Piece Of The NBC Money or Something? :what:

I read that ND doesn’t disclose full salary, and they don’t have to since they’re private. I believe he makes closer to 5 per.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The most infuriating thing about the “Stick to Sports” crowd is that, if Saban was pro-Trump, anti-vaxx, anti-BLM, and was putting out some Blue Lives Matter videos, they would have zero problem with it. Those cacs are such hypocrites.
I’m surprised they said this. Usually y’all fan base don’t go against anything Saban says. Looks like this where y’all drew the line

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I’m surprised they said this. Usually y’all fan base don’t go against anything Saban says. Looks like this where y’all drew the line

Nah I mean quite a few was mad at the BLM protest last year too, talking about Saban was supporting a Marxist Organization and shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Probably because they are at peace with him, he’s gotten them to two championship games, made them worth the nbc contract and still relevant. What more can you ask, they won’t ever get the horses to outright bring one home, but long as they are in contention they may fukk around and bring one home
Did you read what I wrote? :dahell:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Being a dynasty makes up for most of it. But if they were an average team with that fan base and all the BLM, coronavirus, anti vax stuff going on then :huhldup:
no hating shyt at all, but they might have the dumbest people in a fanbase in the country. maybe not the dumbest fans, but if you told me the avg Bama fan didn't make it to 11th, I would believe you

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
? There's very few similarities between most Auburn fans and Alabama fans

UGA fans are more similar to Bammers than us

:mjlol: Yeah oooo oooook

the steez you trying to project on Bama fans is exactly how auburn gets down, you but you keep spreading this notion, btw lil nikka you graduate yet ??