The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
the qb after crouch from Nebraska, and i seen nick marshall come down to a sustained drive from squints Winston from being a national champ
He also missed a pass that would’ve put FSU for good too. Under threw a pass that got tipped to his WR. He another sorry one who wouldn’t have done squat in the league. Charlie Ward is the answer I haven’t seen yet.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He also missed a pass that would’ve put FSU for good too. Under threw a pass that got tipped to his WR. He another sorry one who wouldn’t have done squat in the league. Charlie Ward is the answer I haven’t seen yet.

No i agree, i meant him more so college, but had he won the national chip someone would have drafted him high perhaps

ward would have retired a record holder

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Coach O has had 2 QB both have been drafted and the QBs in the room last year most will get drafted if not all
So yea you realize 1 good QB in the past 15 years means you aren't good at developing QBs right? And y'all got Burrow when he was 22 so it's not like y'all developed him from scractch

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So yea you realize 1 good QB in the past 15 years means you aren't good at developing QBs right? And y'all got Burrow when he was 22 so it's not like y'all developed him from scractch
It’s funny tho look at ur post on my signature at one point you were so convinced he was trash

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Malik Willis is Nick Marshall with a better arm, would’ve been a problem in the SEC had he stayed. Glad he didn’t :pachaha:
:mjcry: Our reign was short like leprachauns cuz Gus loved them damn overrated pocket passing cacs

nikka got 3 routes in his playbook and got a god damn Jarrett Stidham :scust:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn, that was the first drive out the gate right? I believe it was Melvin Ray, open by about 10 yards or so. I haven’t thought about that play in a minute

he had a good day overall, considering how FSU kept from beating em with his legs

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They hate that you exist :to:

6844-F667-56-EF-46-D8-970-B-796745913-A22.jpg