The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bruh stop, my point was stop talking like y’all are the Mecca for qbs, i never said it was easy to develop qbs, and bringing Michigan into a conversation has nothing to do with this conversation. you acting like Bama been cranking out qbs, while LSU has been doing nothing, y’all are the same, one really great qb and some good to decent qbs,

sims was who he was because Amari and lane
124 receptions 1,727 yards 16TDs was Amari

the next wr was Deandrew White with
40 receptions a mighty 500 yards and 4 fukkin tds yeah you right, it wasn’t all Amari, the rest of the pips sure did haul in a bunch of passes :francis:
I think you're confused about what development is. This argument has nothing to do with the NFL

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We find and develop guys that don't turn it over and can run our system well enough to win championships. That's all that matters when it comes to development

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think you're confused about what development is. This argument has nothing to do with the NFL

We find and develop guys that don't turn it over and can run our system well enough to win championships. That's all that matters when it comes to development

giphy.gif

Get out of here....

But I’ll leave this conversation alone