The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get it but never understood why he won't get a shot at some low level FBS, non P5 school. Dude is on the record saying he wants a shot and will only get paid a base salary of $50k and the same amount per victory
Low level FBS schools still scared to take that chance. Let him have even moderate success at Presbyterian and some bigger school definitely gone take that chance on him

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You dumb takeaway Oklahoma and no one is pumping out QBs like that
Other than the teams that’s been mentioned, GA (by the rules of what these other nikkas claiming) produced Eason, Fields and Jake Bumm...Daniels a guaranteed day 1 its lookin like too :yeshrug:
These all the programs that recruit on yall level dog, something lookin fishy :usure:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
We gonna add Malik Willis and SB champion JF3 to the list since I see how nikkas getting down now :shaq:
3 NFL players in that 2017 QB room :wow: someone tell me when LSU can say that :mjgrin:

Malik Willis is Nick Marshall with a better arm, would’ve been a problem in the SEC had he stayed. Glad he didn’t :pachaha:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Saw somebody post Michael Bush in that random NFL RB thread, those mid 2000s Louisville teams :wow:

Thursday night Louisville where dreams go to die

I get it but never understood why he won't get a shot at some low level FBS, non P5 school. Dude is on the record saying he wants a shot and will only get paid a base salary of $50k and the same amount per victory

He’s going to get a shot eventually but I’m an AD and a mid-level school I’m grabbing him

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

how great was bishop my god

Those mobile College QBs in the 90s & 00s would be making millions in the NFL if franchises viewed the QB position like they do now, dudes like Brad Smith wouldn’t have to switch positions.

A few years ago I said that if these franchises would actually build offenses around these guys, they would have a better chance of succeeding and now look, dudes like Mahomes, Lamar, and Kyler are eating in the league, tall white statues aren’t the wave anymore.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Those mobile College QBs in the 90s & 00s would be making millions in the NFL if franchises viewed the QB position like they do now, dudes like Brad Smith wouldn’t have to switch positions.

A few years ago I said that if these franchises would actually build offenses around these guys, they would have a better chance of succeeding and now look, dudes like Mahomes, Lamar, and Kyler are eating in the league, tall white statues aren’t the wave anymore.

woody Dantzler, Jamal Lord, pat white, the list goes on