The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So yea you realize 1 good QB in the past 15 years means you aren't good at developing QBs right? And y'all got Burrow when he was 22 so it's not like y'all developed him from scractch

slow down Wayne y’all just had two qbs that was decent you acting like AJ mccarron and Coker was top 10 talent

It’s funny tho look at ur post on my signature at one point you were so convinced he was trash

to be fair it’s no way you derived he would have the year he had his senior year and how the junior year went down, burrow is the exception not what you all usually do

5-5 and the most hated on

see... bruh ain’t nobody hating we recognize 19 was a year for sure but you still have to consistently compete with Bama and that has not happened

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
slow down Wayne y’all just had two qbs that was decent you acting like AJ mccarron and Coker was top 10 talent
We developed McElroy, AJ, Sims, Coker in to good college QBs that could win us a championship. Idgaf what they did in the NFL

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I’m using up all my shyt talking for the summer :francis: time to go back to hibernation
3fd8e37d135a55e02db2ac755451ca24.gif
flynntobyrd.gif

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Jamal Lord was ass, he would never play QB in the NFL. He could barely play it at Nebraska.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
We developed McElroy, AJ, Sims, Coker in to good college QBs that could win us a championship. Idgaf what they did in the NFL

developed is such a loose word in those sentiments, outside of sims they were never asked to do much in the offense, nothing about Coker and McElroy showed you much they were decent qbs who just had to get it out to their playmakers. As for sims he was a hell of an athlete that lane utilized and he had Amari to throw to, i guarantee it was not complicated it was probably find Amari he will be open, if not run. so again let’s relax, i know you will find a way to move the goal post, but you know it deep down inside, it’s just been tua ( and he had talent before he stepped on your campus)

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Jamal Lord was ass, he would never play QB in the NFL. He could barely play it at Nebraska.

Nebraska was ass while he was there

• 2003 Honorable-Mention All-Big 12 (Coaches)
  • 2003 Nebraska Team Captain
  • Fifth at Nebraska in Total Offense (5,421 yards)
  • 2002 Honorable-Mention All-Big 12 (Coaches)
  • NU Single-Game Record for Quarterback Rushing (234 yards vs. Texas, 2002)
  • Nebraska Season Total Offense Record (2,774 yards in 2002)
  • NU Single-Game Total Offense Record (369 yards vs. McNeese State, 2002)
  • NU Season Record for Rushing Yards by a Quarterback (1,412 yards in 2002)
  • 2003 Big 12 Commissioner's Fall Academic Honor Roll
  • Second at Nebraska in Quarterback Career Rushing (2,573 yards from 2000–2003)
These accolades are not of someone that was ass, the staff was still reeling from realizing they not Nebraska from the 70’s and 90’s

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
developed is such a loose word in those sentiments, outside of sims they were never asked to do much in the offense, nothing about Coker and McElroy showed you much they were decent qbs who just had to get it out to their playmakers. As for sims he was a hell of an athlete that lane utilized and he had Amari to throw to, i guarantee it was not complicated it was probably find Amari he will be open, if not run. so again let’s relax, i know you will find a way to move the goal post, but you know it deep down inside, it’s just been tua ( and he had talent before he stepped on your campus)
Um. If it is so easy to "develop" a QB why hasn't Harbaugh been able to do so? As a Michigan fan you should know first hand it's not that easy to find a good QB. Sims threw for 3500 yards, it wasn't just Amari. Lmao at suggesting I'm the one moving goalposts here:mjlol:your post is nothing but you moving goalposts

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Not saying that Coker was an NFL prospect or anything but he made plays when he needed to :hubie:

APIcokerscramble1.0.gif

AdolescentWealthyFulmar-size_restricted.gif

APIcokerscramble2.0.gif

We wasn’t winning no chip with Cooper Bateman

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Not saying that Coker was an NFL prospect or anything but he made plays when he needed to :hubie:

APIcokerscramble1.0.gif

AdolescentWealthyFulmar-size_restricted.gif

APIcokerscramble2.0.gif

We wasn’t winning no chip with Cooper Bateman

Which i think was my bigger point, not saying he was ass, he got some shyt done, but nothing about him had you saying he’s one of the best to do it from Bama

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Um. If it is so easy to "develop" a QB why hasn't Harbaugh been able to do so? As a Michigan fan you should know first hand it's not that easy to find a good QB. Sims threw for 3500 yards, it wasn't just Amari. Lmao at suggesting I'm the one moving goalposts here:mjlol:your post is nothing but you moving goalposts

Bruh stop, my point was stop talking like y’all are the Mecca for qbs, i never said it was easy to develop qbs, and bringing Michigan into a conversation has nothing to do with this conversation. you acting like Bama been cranking out qbs, while LSU has been doing nothing, y’all are the same, one really great qb and some good to decent qbs,

sims was who he was because Amari and lane
124 receptions 1,727 yards 16TDs was Amari

the next wr was Deandrew White with
40 receptions a mighty 500 yards and 4 fukkin tds yeah you right, it wasn’t all Amari, the rest of the pips sure did haul in a bunch of passes :francis: