The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Lol they’ll be alright, they always threaten to not donate as if the school won’t be supported either way
Yeah, those are just threats. Trying to look manly in front of their crakkker friends. They gonna end up giving that little beer money like they always do. It’s the only thing they have in life that makes them feel important.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We just had the number 1 pick who was QB FOH. I just realized you can even brag on Cam anymore that was over 10 years ago now
So y’all got Burrow. Who else

I just don’t see how you got enough crooting and draft news to fill multiple threads worth but you listing...one....QB to me. Just odd :patrice:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So y’all got Burrow. Who else

I just don’t see how you got enough crooting and draft news to fill multiple threads worth but you listing...one....QB to me. Just odd :patrice:
You dumb takeaway Oklahoma and no one is pumping out QBs like that

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah, those are just threats. Trying to look manly in front of their crakkker friends. They gonna end up giving that little beer money like they always do. It’s the only thing they have in life that makes them feel important.

I think we’ve reached a point where no one GAF what they think, the school definitely doesn’t. They were putting BLM all over the school, changed the library name to the first black graduate and now they have a black man running the university. Cacs been complaining the whole time and the school obviously not hearing them

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I think we’ve reached a point where no one GAF what they think, the school definitely doesn’t. They were putting BLM all over the school, changed the library name to the first black graduate and now they have a black man running the university. Cacs been complaining the whole time and the school obviously not hearing them
That's why we are doing better than schools like Tennessee who let them run wild like the NWO.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If y’all gon brag about QBs who haven’t done shyt then what’s stop LSU fans from saying they had 2 QBs go #1 overall