The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We was starting 2 inexperienced freshman against Bama and AU Wasn’t Chad Morris supposed to be a progressive hire how that work out :laff:
The whole team looked like inexperienced freshmen for 90% of the season :francis:
look at the tape and tell me how it turned out. You make it too easy :francis:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Typical. Hire the Black man when shyt hits the fan. Let him clean up. Once that's done then he'll get fired for not producing results that were occurring during the bad stuff
Mofos are straight spazzing on Tigerdroppings. They might as well had hired Obama. The stretching to hate President Tate for “non-racist” reasons is ridiculous.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Mofos are straight spazzing on Tigerdroppings. They might as well had hired Obama. The stretching to hate President Tate for “non-racist” reasons is ridiculous.
Dog, idk how you deal with it. Saw and heard all I needed to back in ‘18 & ‘19 to know,
I got principles and CFB not about to make me break’em. Especially when all the excuses and mental gymnastics to give the new (see white) guy a chance when that same luxury wasn’t extended to the Black coach. shyt about to start getting the NFL treatment from me

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This nikka bout to be crucified.

Well at least those sorry cacs are going to try but they are going to end up just talking tough on the internet about no longer donating those 2 measley dollars to the school.
Lol they’ll be alright, they always threaten to not donate as if the school won’t be supported either way

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This was your response when I said y’all ass as hell at turning out QBs :francis:
unless y’all figure out how to teach the next Devin White or Odell how to throw, looks like you moved the goalposts again :francis:
We just had the number 1 pick who was QB FOH. I just realized you can even brag on Cam anymore that was over 10 years ago now