The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I’m here for these jokes, and i got a few like damn bruh they told him he was gonna get it all, he ain’t even get gold pants :mjlol:

but I’m wondering what all them coaches told that man, and it’s also looking like some coaches are playing favorites, it’s something that does happen a lot, but when you bringing in big time players that shyt won’t go over well

As a bonus, I’m watching this house hunters in Columbus the got a bruh with his white queen trying to find a new house, :mjpls: better not be any of you buck bruhs showcasing them Midwest bells @smitty22

Finest midwestern belles in all the land for the 1,000th time
full

and nobody told Wade to comeback. He wanted to comeback. Okudah left early, Young left early nobody made them stay. Same with Olave, he wanted to comeback because he felt he wasn’t nfl ready as far as needing to put on more weight and get stronger. Jameson pop is mad our wide receiver room is filled with absolute 5* studs. Jameson himself said he wasn’t mad at the situation but had to do whats best for him.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Finest midwestern belles in all the land for the 1,000th time
full

and nobody told Wade to comeback. He wanted to comeback. Okudah left early, Young left early nobody made them stay. Same with Olave, he wanted to comeback because he felt he wasn’t nfl ready as far as needing to put on more weight and get stronger. Jameson pop is mad our wide receiver room is filled with absolute 5* studs. Jameson himself said he wasn’t mad at the situation but had to do whats best for him.

the way they speaking he was coerced but :yeshrug: and it’s apparently a few folks talking bout bouncing, i hope so :lolbron:

nikka also rocking a Fanny pack