The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Harsin should give Finley whatever to come on down. Dude was probably the only good part of that entire team last season imo
Man we so retarded. He needs development and was thrown in there too early. But he's black and he struggled against Auburn, Bama, and A&M where our O Line got smashed so basically the white fans have decided he sucks and needs to transfer. Meanwhile the white qb looked pretty good against those garbage ass Florida and Ole Miss defenses who, so he's the next Joe Burrow even though he basically just spammed Boutte over and over. (Now teams have tape, they ain't falling for it.)

But maybe I don't know what I'm talking bout. Since I'm the only one saying it. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man we so retarded. He needs development and was thrown in there too early. But he's black and he struggled against Auburn, Bama, and A&M where our O Line got smashed so basically the white fans have decided he sucks and needs to transfer. Meanwhile the white qb looked pretty good against those garbage ass Florida and Ole Miss defenses who, so he's the next Joe Burrow even though he basically just spammed Boutte over and over. (Now teams have tape, they ain't falling for it.)

But maybe I don't know what I'm talking bout. Since I'm the only one saying it. :yeshrug:
I seen the same shyt on twitter before I came in here, I wasn't even gonna mention Brennan or Johnson. Outside of the Auburn game and I think Alabama (as you mentioned, two of the teams he had to play), yall wasnt bad at scoring points. I don't know why tf you'd bench (and chase away) your most battle-tested QB. That hubris Orgeron be working with that got what, 3 QBs? chased away for Brennan...I think that shyt gonna come back and bite him before long. but they might have enough skill talent to where it wont look as bad as it should or could :hubie:

Finley way too good for Auburn
You love drafts; yall got one more QB drafted since 2009 with 350x the WRs drafted. You also have less All-SEC QBs in that span. You also lost by 40 last year and let Bo Nix look like Cam while Finley looked like Brandon Harris :mjlol: nobody wastes skill position talent more than yall

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I seen the same shyt on twitter before I came in here, I wasn't even gonna mention Brennan or Johnson. Outside of the Auburn game and I think Alabama (as you mentioned, two of the teams he had to play), yall wasnt bad at scoring points. I don't know why tf you'd bench (and chase away) your most battle-tested QB. That hubris Orgeron be working with that got what, 3 QBs? chased away for Brennan...I think that shyt gonna come back and bite him before long. but they might have enough skill talent to where it wont look as bad as it should or could :hubie:

You love drafts; yall got one more QB drafted since 2009 with 350x the WRs drafted. You also have less All-SEC QBs in that span. You also lost by 40 last year and let Bo Nix look like Cam while Finley looked like Brandon Harris :mjlol: nobody wastes skill position talent more than yall
Your post are always aging bad I know you be feeling some type of way but I’d keep them feelings to myself cuz you know imma always reup ur shyt. the state of Louisiana about to go through a golden age of QBs so that about to change and only you pretend like we didn’t just field the GOAT offense a year and half ago

we had 4 good QBs now 3 good QBs with The #2 QB in the country already commited and Archie Manning and Eli Holstein in the class of 2022

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

buck bruhs it’s trouble in paradise

23aHeEn.gif

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Your post are always aging bad I know you be feeling some type of way but I’d keep them feelings to myself cuz you know imma always reup ur shyt. the state of Louisiana about to go through a golden age of QBs so that about to change and only you pretend like we didn’t just field the GOAT offense a year and half ago

we had 4 good QBs now 3 good QBs with The #2 QB in the country already commited and Archie Manning and Eli Holstein in the class of 2022
Reposting the same shyt :deadmanny: I don’t give a damn if you got the messiah out of HS, you nikkas got one year where the QB matched his hype since you been out of middle school :bryan:
All that gibberish when I pulled up the same accolades you beat the drum on every time y’all eliminated from SEC contention in October :to:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
“only you pretend like we didn’t just field the GOAT offense a year and half ago”

Breh I can pull up the Miss St game thread, the Alabama game thread, the Auburn game thread, not one nikka cared about y’all without Joe Brady. You been ducking the fact y’all had one elite offensive season, that season coming from the only progressive hire you nikkas have made, for almost 2 full offseasons :deadrose:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Reposting the same shyt :deadmanny: I don’t give a damn if you got the messiah out of HS, you nikkas got one year where the QB matched his hype since you been out of middle school :bryan:
All that gibberish when I pulled up the same accolades you beat the drum on every time y’all eliminated from SEC contention in October :to:
Jarret Stidham

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
“only you pretend like we didn’t just field the GOAT offense a year and half ago”

Breh I can pull up the Miss St game thread, the Alabama game thread, the Auburn game thread, not one nikka cared about y’all without Joe Brady. You been ducking the fact y’all had one elite offensive season, that season coming from the only progressive hire you nikkas have made, for almost 2 full offseasons :deadrose:
We was starting 2 inexperienced freshman against Bama and AU Wasn’t Chad Morris supposed to be a progressive hire how that work out :laff:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

buck bruhs it’s trouble in paradise

23aHeEn.gif

Shiii thats Wade dumb ass fault.
These young cats still don't realize they the hoes and the coaches are the pimps. They got tell you whatever you wanna hear to keep you on the roster earning for them. They'll give you flashy things but in the end its a what can you do for me world.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Shiii thats Wade dumb ass fault.
These young cats still don't realize they the hoes and the coaches are the pimps. They got tell you whatever you wanna hear to keep you on the roster earning for them. They'll give you flashy things but in the end its a what can you do for me world.

I’m here for these jokes, and i got a few like damn bruh they told him he was gonna get it all, he ain’t even get gold pants :mjlol:

but I’m wondering what all them coaches told that man, and it’s also looking like some coaches are playing favorites, it’s something that does happen a lot, but when you bringing in big time players that shyt won’t go over well

As a bonus, I’m watching this house hunters in Columbus the got a bruh with his white queen trying to find a new house, :mjpls: better not be any of you buck bruhs showcasing them Midwest bells @smitty22